Robson Communities Career Openings
Below is a list of our current job opportunities. You may complete an employment application by clicking “Apply Online” below the open position you are interested in. Please do not utilize the “Contact Me Now” option on this website.
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community seeking an ALC Chairperson. This position is responsible for the direction and approval for new residents’ landscape plans; providing direction and enforcement of ALC Design Guidelines; and working in conjunction with homeowner Architectural Landscape Committee & Board of Directors to ensure compliance.
-Reviews architectural/landscape plans including paint schemes – ensure the guidelines of the CC&Rs are met.
-Attends/conducts ALC committee meetings – review landscape submittals, makes recommendations/changes in order to meet compliance with CC&Rs.
-Performing inspections to ensure that ALC design guidelines are being met throughout the community – Will drive around the community to perform visual inspections.
-Provide information and clarification to homeowners and contractors.
-Oversight of ALC staff and Committee. Facilitates meetings to review applications and plan submitted.
Member of the ALC
Ability to read landscape plans
Knowledge of local plant materials
Strong interpersonal & mediation skills
Basic computer skills
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes is seeking experienced Caregivers. This position will provide personalized care and services to assisted living residents. Care for residents can include personal hygiene, mobility, hydration, meals and between meal nourishment and toileting. Other miscellaneous job duties could include checking vital signs, documenting resident records and observing resident behavior and immediately reporting any behavior which is not normal for that resident to the manager. Ensures residents are well cared for in an environment that encourages independence and individuality while providing appropriate assistance. Treats all residents with dignity and respect while creating a home-like environment. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations and maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of resident information.
Current Openings for all shifts. There is a shift differential for the NOC shift.
Minimum one year experience as a caregiver, current certification as assisted living caregiver in State of Arizona (supervisory, personal and directed).
CNA/LNA certifications considered with completion of appropriation bridge courses
Memory Care experience helpful
Medication management certification, current fingerprint card, adult CPR and First Aid certified.
Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test is required.
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community and is looking for a Cleaning Specialist to join our team in our Sales office. This position performs general labor and cleaning tasks for our model homes, villas, and sales office. General tasks may include: dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows and counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; re-stocking restroom facilities, changing linens, trash collection/emptying and other general housekeeping duties as assigned. Housekeeping assignments may be in the common areas as well as inside residents living areas — occupied and/or unoccupied.
Position is Mon-Fri from around 5am – 2pm with some weekends
~Previous cleaning experience
~Must be able to work in a team environment
~Must be Bilingual
Construction Customer Care Administrator
Robson Ranch is seeking an experienced Construction Customer Care Administrator to join our team.
The Customer Care Administrator performs a wide range of administrative and office support duties associated with new home warranties. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Warranty/Customer Care team by updating service related systems and communicating with homeowners and trades on a regular basis.
- Greet homeowners who visit the office and assist homeowners via phone and email
- Maintain Service Software program with vendor updates, repair details and service appointments
- Respond to homeowner inquiries regarding trades, home finish details and warranty coverage items
- Ordering, receiving and disbursing supplies for office
- Open and route incoming mail, answer correspondence and prepare outgoing mail and FedEx shipments
- Routine filing and maintenance of archive files
- Oversee inventory of supplies and maintenance items – reorder or acquire as needed.
- Operate computer and other office machines to input and retrieve data
- Produce weekly and monthly reports.
- 2 years customer service experience
- 2 years administrative/office assistant experience
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Knowledge of AS400 and Hyphen Solutions helpful
- Knowledge of construction/home feature terminology helpful
Construction Customer Care Representative
Robson Ranch-TX has an immediate opening for a Customer Care Representative for Robson Ranch-TX Construction. This position performs a structured interaction with customers and the construction personnel. This individual will perform quality assurance evaluation, buyer orientations, walkthroughs, and manage warranty service items during the homeowner’s first year. Also will schedule and conduct 60 day follow up with homeowners and eleven month inspections. Responsibly to review all customer care concerns with the homeowner, properly assign to vendors, and enter / track all repairs through completion. Follow up on any outstanding repairs is critical.
- Previous construction related warranty service or Superintendent experience
- General computer and construction knowledge
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- knowledge of basic construction terminology techniques and processes and the ability to multi-task
- Valid Driver’s license required.
This position is directly responsible for the construction and quality control of all homes as assigned. Primary responsibilities include overseeing the construction of assigned homes on or ahead of the written schedule distributed by the General Superintendent and maintain regular communication with customers throughout the construction process.
- Quality Controls each sub-contractor upon the completion of their work, follows up on the list and ensures buyer concerns are completed as directed by the Project Manager.
- Directly communicates with each sub-contractor at the start of their work to answer questions and ensure correct installation of all options.
- Follows through on the Buyer Orientation list completing all items within (5) five days before Buyer takes possession.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean jobsite inside and outside of homes including adjacent lots and common areas.
- Reviews all paperwork in Field Summary to ensure the information needed is present to build the home per contract. All questions are to be directed to General Superintendent for clarification.
- Contacts and conducts the pre-construction meeting with the Buyer either in person or by phone.
- Schedules and conducts the Pre-Drywall Orientation with the Home Buyer.
- Updates the production schedule with the General Superintendent and/or Project Manager weekly and progresses each contractor for payment when acceptably complete.
- Ensures houses are ready for required inspections and gives inspections to be called to designated person by appointed time.
2+ Years prior Residential Superintendent experience
Valid Driver’s License
Ability to read blueprints
Highly motivated with good communication and motivational skills
Good organizational skills and follow through for satisfactory completion
Robson Ranch in Eloy, located near Casa Grande, is seeking an experienced Executive Chef for an excellent opportunity managing the culinary department for the banquet and restaurant facilities in our clubhouse and grill. This position is responsible for food preparation and planning in food and beverage outlets. Primary duties will include making purchasing decisions and inventory control measures; ensuring overall quality and consistency of food products; ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and related equipment. The chef is also required to hire, train and supervise the kitchen staff and work with various F&B personnel when banquet functions are booked.
Primary Accountabilities include:
• Oversee all food preparation consisting of prepping of foods, sautéing, running the broiler/deep fryer, plating of menu items.
• Supervision of kitchen staff including scheduling, interviewing/hiring, terminating, evaluating and disciplining employees. Preparation of timecards and payroll and HR related paperwork related to all employees.
• Menu planning and working with F&B management for all functions/banquets/daily specials/menu items offered. Chef is open to suggestions from members/employees but has final approval.
• Purchasing food items from various distributors either online or via phone. Verify that all purchased food is correct upon arrival. Budgets have been set and it is the responsibility of the Chef to order quality food within these guidelines.
• Manage inventory and inventory reporting for food costs. This may be done using the computer system associated with the F&B department. The process is checking the supplies on a regular basis using a manual shelf to sheet method.
5+ years as Executive Chef with supervisory experience
Excellent staff management skills including: hiring, terminating, disciplinary action and employee relations
Food Handler’s Card
Must be Serv-safe certified
Up to date knowledge of all health codes
General computer knowledge
Strong customer service skills
Ability to follow detail
Operate and execute business in smooth and structured manner.
Consistently maintain the budgeted cost of sales for food and labor.
Must work with F&B Staff to forecast covers on a nightly and weekly basis.
Food and Beverage Positions
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community seeking several food and beverage positions for its Home Owners Association. PebbleCreek is located in Goodyear and is an active adult community offering a resort-style living for its residents. Successful candidates will display a high level of customer service in all facets of their job performance.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants for the following positions:
Houseman – Setup
Event Sales Assistant
Must have Food Handlers Card and previous experience is helpful.
Lead Maintenance Tech
Robson Ranch-AZ HOA is seeking an experienced Lead Maintenance Tech to join our team. The purpose of this position is to assist in overseeing the daily and preventative maintenance on properties, which may include: common areas, grounds surrounding amenities, swimming pools, buildings, tennis/pickleball courts, dog park and common walls, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary duties may include:
• Assigning tasks and following up with staff on current maintenance issues. Will work with employees to establish daily work schedule and then monitor completed tasks.
• Performance of tasks assigned by Maintenance Manager to completion by overseeing and assisting in all maintenance performed by the property maintenance technicians to include general maintenance tasks, resident work orders and emergencies, equipment maintenance, and special events or projects.
2 years of previous common area maintenance experience
Basic computer knowledge.
Experience with electrical, plumbing, irrigation, plant care, common area equipment maintenance
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team. This position has general responsibility over the Maintenance Department. Duties include, but are not limited to, hiring, training and developing, evaluating, disciplining and terminating staff as necessary. The Supervisor further defines maintenance and repair needs for facilities and oversees buildings and equipment and their respective custodial needs including HVAC, roofs, emergency equipment, generators, kitchens, plumbing, painting, pools, pickleball and tennis courts. The Supervisor schedules staff, maintains records and adheres to budget. The Supervisor works closely with vendors/contractors, project quotes, purchasing parts and invoice coding and responds timely to departmental and resident work requests.
Minimum 5 yrs. of Supervisory skills including overseeing staff, facilities and pool, maintenance and repair experience required.
HVAC, pool, certifications required. Other equipment certifications a plus but not required.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Basic computer skills and strong organizational skills.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Must be able to adapt to different job tasks quickly on a daily basis.
The Renaissance is seeking an experienced Prep Cook to join our team. Under the direction of the Chef and/or the Sous chef, the cook provides quality food products for customers. Primary job duties include preparing food items/dishes according to directions from kitchen supervisors or by following recipes — which may include working with ovens, burners, broilers/deep fryers, knives, slicers, and various other kitchen utensils/equipment.
Available shifts are: 6:00am-2:30pm
Previous kitchen/restaurant experience preferred
Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card or ability to obtain
Ability to obtain an AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card and pass a pre-employment drug test
Painter - Property Maintenance Techinician
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community is looking for a Property Maintenance Technician to join our team. Performs general maintenance tasks as assigned including: general clean up, painting, building and equipment repairs, pool cleaning and outside maintenance, trash collection and emptying, and window washing. Performs other duties as assigned.
Previous painting and maintenance experience.
Basic facility maintenance, custodial and house cleaning experience.
Able to follow oral and written directions in English.
Must exhibit quality of patience, concern for the needs of the elderly, and a positive attitude toward interactions with residents and employees.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Must have basic HVAC, pool, kitchen, lighting knowledge.
Robson Ranch – AZ Grill is staffing up for the upcoming season. Open positions currently include: Servers, Bussers, Food Runners, Banquet Servers, Banquet Bartenders.
May also apply in person at the Grill at 5750 N Robson Blvd in Eloy, Tuesday – Saturday.
Previous restaurant experience is helpful
Excellent customer service skills needed
The Renaissance is seeking Servers to join our team. This position is responsible for providing quality service to members and guests in a timely and efficient manner, including taking orders, delivering food and beverage items, handling monetary transactions and maintaining work stations.
Shifts are 3:30pm-7:30pm.
Excellent customer service skills needed
Must have Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card
Must have the ability to obtain Fingerprint Clearance Card and pass pre-employment drug test