Robson Communities Career Openings
Below is a list of our current job opportunities. You may complete an employment application by clicking “Apply Online” below the open position you are interested in. Please do not utilize the “Contact Me Now” option on this website.
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes is seeking experienced Caregivers. This position will provide personalized care and services to assisted living residents. Care for residents can include personal hygiene, mobility, hydration, meals and between meal nourishment and toileting. Other miscellaneous job duties could include checking vital signs, documenting resident records and observing resident behavior and immediately reporting any behavior which is not normal for that resident to the manager. Ensures residents are well cared for in an environment that encourages independence and individuality while providing appropriate assistance. Treats all residents with dignity and respect while creating a home-like environment. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations and maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of resident information.
Current Openings for all shifts. There is a shift differential for the NOC shift.
Minimum one year experience as a caregiver, current certification as assisted living caregiver in State of Arizona (supervisory, personal and directed).
CNA/LNA certifications considered with completion of appropriation bridge courses
Memory Care experience helpful
Medication management certification, current fingerprint card, adult CPR and First Aid certified.
Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test is required.
Robson Ranch in Eloy is seeking experienced Cooks to join our scratch kitchen for the upcoming season! Under the direction of the Chef and/or the Sous chef, the cook provides quality food products for customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary job duties include preparing food items/dishes according to directions from kitchen supervisors or by following recipes – which may include working with ovens, burners, broilers/deep fryers, knives, slicers, and various other kitchen utensils/equipment.
1+ years cooking experience, preferred
Food Handler’s Card
Ability to follow instructions
Basic skills with a knife and be able to dice, chop, slice fruit, vegetables and meats.
Ability to use a slicer, mixer, and other mechanical kitchen equipment.
Dining Room Manager
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes is seeking an experienced Dining Room Manager to join our team. The Renaissance is a premier Independent and Assisted Living Community for Seniors. The Dining Room Manager is responsible for ensuring the daily operation of an efficient customer service driven dining room operation. This includes interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and involvement with disciplinary issues of front of the house staff to meet guest expectations. Will be expected to manage the service of guests efficiently and respond effectively to customer complaints and comments.
- 3+ years F&B experience.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Experience working with the senior community
- Food Handler’s Card
- Alcohol serve training
- Knowledge of F&B daily operations
- Interpersonal skills
- General computer skills
Executive Sous Chef
This is a hands-on position that supports the Executive Chef in overseeing the day-to-day culinary operations , including the management of kitchen personnel.
Primary expectations of this position include:
- Maintain high standards of food quality and presentation for every item served
- Contribute to and manage menu development and financial operations of the kitchen
- Supervise the hiring, training, and development of kitchen staff to ensure the highest quality food service for Club members and guests
- Guide and review staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met
- Work closely with all kitchen and service staff including the Pastry Chef, Restaurant Manager, Director of Catering, and Banquet Manager
- Help ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of all food for the Club is done in a safe and sanitary environment which conforms to all Health Department standards
- Passion for food and food quality, with strong culinary creativity Understanding of core financial operations principles, including forecasting and budgeting of expenses and payroll, along with inventory management and control Technology literacy, including Microsoft Office, payroll management and POS systems Team player able to foster relationships with members, employee and guests Knowledge of menu and recipe development, marketing, cost and wage control Knowledge of food products, trends, standard recipes and proper preparation Experience with high volume, complex food service operations
- Willingness to further develop experienced cooks by introducing innovative ideas/techniques
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a focus on diplomacy and professionalism
- Demonstrated abilities as a clear and effective communicator
- Must be available for evening dinner events and on weekends and be flexible to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervisory position, with 3 years of Executive Sous Chef experience in a high-volume, high-quality hotel, resort, hospitality venue or private club. General Computer knowledge; Ability to cost out menus and special for sale on menus.
EDUCATION/LANGUAGE: College degree/Culinary School diploma strongly recommended. Bilingual (English – Spanish) preferred. Food Sanitation certification required.
Robson Communities, Inc. is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our team. This position is responsible for the training, coordination, and documentation of budgets for all departments. Responsible for analyzing monthly budget to actual reports and investigate variances. Report on variances investigated to department heads and Treasurer. May assist in determining changes needed to address those variances. Identifies trends and developments in the companies and presents findings to senior management. May conduct special financial and business related studies and cooperate with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
Primary duties include:
- Review, analyze, investigate, and report monthly budget vs. actual variances for various Robson entities. Will work with accounting staff to obtain necessary information. May work with various department managers to understand data.
- Annual Budgets – Will provide assistance to department manager for creation of budgets. May be involved in preparing and reviewing budgets, analyze and uploading annual budgets
- Review, analyze, investigate, and assisting in projections and other financial studies regarding various Robson entities or future business.
- Other miscellaneous projects associated with projections and other financial studies, as requested and directed.
- 5+ years in Public Accounting or
- 5+ years in Corporate Financial Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA preferred
- Excellent problem solving and research skills relative to corporate accounting/finance.
- Cost Accounting and Statistical analysis
- Ability to interpret data and provide strategic analysis to highest levels of management.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Excel mastery a must.
Flooring Sales Agent
The Flooring Gallery and More in Sun Lakes is seeking an experienced Sales professional to join our team. The purpose of this position is to assist customers in the buying process such as recommending products, production selection, measuring job location, scheduling installers and ordering materials. Will write up agreements/contracts with the customer; collect deposits and final payments on jobs.
Primary Duties include:
- Working with customers by showing available flooring samples and making recommendations
- Traveling to customer location to measure for flooring product. Responsible for accurately measuring the job location to ensure that proper materials are ordered in a cost effective manner
- Ordering materials upon sale by contacting vendors
- Scheduling jobs for product installation by contacting sub-contractors and setting up dates and times for installation
Position is 5 days per week, 9am- 5:30pm, including Saturday. This is a 100% commissioned based position.
- 2 years of sales experience
- Math skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Flooring product knowledge preferred
Food and Beverage Positions
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community seeking several food and beverage positions for its Home Owners Association. PebbleCreek is located in Goodyear and is an active adult community offering a resort-style living for its residents. Successful candidates will display a high level of customer service in all facets of their job performance.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants for the following positions:
Houseman – Setup
Event Sales Assistant
Must have Food Handlers Card and previous experience is helpful.
Golf Course Maintenance Technician
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is looking for a Golf Course Maintenance Technician to join our team. The Golf Course Maintenance Tech I works outside on the golf course performing manual labor tasks associated with the maintenance of the course. These tasks include mowing grass, raking bunkers and other duties associated with maintaining the golf courses for optimum playability. Tasks may be performed using golf course maintenance equipment.
|-General knowledge of golf course maintenance
-Ability to operate truck and motorized equipment
-Physical stamina to accomplish manual labor tasks working in the heat
Human Resources Administrator
This position will be an on-site Human Resources professional for the employees and managers of our independent and assisted living division. Primary involvement with employee relations matters, including appropriate documentation and processing terminations alongside the managers. Will work with managers on staffing issues including job postings, resume/application screening, conducting first round interviews. Will also assist managers with paperwork and processes; relaying information regarding policies and other general information. Will keep executive director informed of personnel issues and also be liaison for Robson Human Resources staff to ensure accurate and timely required paperwork is completed. This position will also be a liaison for Renaissance employees to provide assistance with paperwork (required new hire forms/procedures, benefits enrollment/changes, LOA, return to work, accident report filing, complaints, etc.).
- Employee Recruiting – will post open jobs, review applications/resumes, screen candidates, conduct interviews. Make recommendations for hiring and may actually hire entry level position for managers. Conduct research into industry job search/postings. Send out rejection letters, communicate with RCI HR office on new hires.
- Manager Assistance – Be onsite to assist managers in HR related matters. Assist with and document employee relations matters; be a witness for verbal and written warnings, including investigation and termination meetings. Assist with or draft written warnings; termination documentation; investigations. May be tasked with collecting company property, name tags, keys, etc.
- Human Resources Related Processes/Paperwork – Order backgrounds checks and driving checks, conduct pre-employment drug tests. Certified to use E-verify system for immediate new hire verifications. Prepare new hire paperwork, employment related changes (titles, classifications, pay rates, evaluations, etc.). Conduct new hire orientation and assist in the on-boarding process.
- Employee HR Liaison – will be onsite HR representative for intake and assistance with forms (benefits, return to work, LOA, workers’ compensation, open enrollment). Will meet with employees regarding inquiries into HR related matters (complaints, scheduling issues, resignations, LOA requests.)
5+ Years previous HR administration experience.
Interview and Recruiting Experience
Experience in dealing with Employee Relations.
Previous experience in a related health care industry.
Knowledge of Employment Laws (ADA, FMLA, Workers’ Compensation, HIPAA, Wage and Hour, I-9, etc.)
Excellent communication skills-both written and oral
Ability to adapt to various personalities within the organization
Ability to read, interpret and explain policies and procedures
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Intermediate computer skills (word, excel, scanning)
Lead Banquet Cook
Robson Ranch -AZ is seeking an experienced Lead Banquet Cook to join our team. The lead cook will participate in and oversee the work of the kitchen staff. Prepares and cooks all foods in accordance with specified recipes and procedures. Assures that foods served to residents/guests are of a high quality, meeting standards of portion, doneness, freshness and presentation. Maintains kitchen and storage areas in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
2+ years in banquet/catering environment
2+ years in a supervisory role.
New Home Sales Consultant
We are currently looking to add a New Home Sales Consultant at our Robson Ranch-AZ Community. The sales consultant’s primary function is to sell new homes. The agent will work with home buyers from the initial point of sale, through the closing of escrow. This person also follows up on any leads of prospective buyers by phone, email, or mail.
-Provide an extraordinary experience to all current/prospective homeowners & internal partners
-Build positive relationships with prospective homeowners & internal partners
-Determine the wants & needs of prospective homeowners
-Recommend/Demonstrate homes, homesites, and community activities that best fits the customer’s needs
-Ask for the sale with every customer & schedule a follow up appointment if they aren’t ready to purchase
-Create & execute a follow up plan for every prospective customer
-Log customer contact activities & notes in the contact management system
-Prepare purchase agreements & addendums for new home purchasers
-Partner with the construction, design, customer care, mortgage, title, & admin teams to deliver an excellent service to all current/prospective homeowners & backlog
-Develop relationships with local realtors to drive additional traffic
-Understand competitor product offering
-Adhere to all Arizona Deparment of Real Estate rules & regulations
An active Arizona real estate license is needed
2 years of new home sales experience preferred
Excellent communication skills needed
Proficient with basic computer programs
Painter - Property Maintenance Techinician
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community is looking for a Property Maintenance Technician to join our team. Performs general maintenance tasks as assigned including: general clean up, painting, building and equipment repairs, pool cleaning and outside maintenance, trash collection and emptying, and window washing. Performs other duties as assigned.
Previous painting and maintenance experience.
Basic facility maintenance, custodial and house cleaning experience.
Able to follow oral and written directions in English.
Must exhibit quality of patience, concern for the needs of the elderly, and a positive attitude toward interactions with residents and employees.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Must have basic HVAC, pool, kitchen, lighting knowledge.
Residential Construction Superintendent
Quail Creek, an Active Adult Robson Retirement community has an immediate full time opening for a Superintendent in the Construction Department. This position will oversee the construction and quality control of all homes. Will work on a daily basis with subcontractors to ensure work is completed on a timely basis. Conducts pre-construction meeting with the Buyers, address their concerns throughout construction, provides progress updates to the Project Manager and/or General Superintendent, ensures houses are ready for required inspections and maintain a clean job site.
One to two years prior Construction Superintendent experience for a major home builder. The ability to read blueprints. Superior communication, organizational and motivational skills. A valid Driver’s License.
SaddleBrooke Ranch, a beautiful Robson active adult community, located 15 minutes north of Oro Valley, is seeking a Full Time Sales Assistant. The sales agent assistant’s primary function is to assist the sales agent in advancing the sale with the leads in the primary agent’s lead bank. The assistant will follow up with any leads, as directed, for prospective buyers in the existing lead bank by phone, email or mail who are not buying in the immediate future. This process will free up the sales agent to work those leads ready to buy now to focus on the immediate sale and still maintain relationships with all leads. This is also a training position for future assignment at the community as a Sales Agent therefore other job duties may include checking in PGs and working in the sales pavilion with guests should a sales agent be unavailable.
Valid AZ Real Estate License
Excellent customer service/sales skills
The sales agent assistant’s primary function is to assist the sales agent in advancing the sale with the leads in the primary agent’s lead bank. The assistant will follow up with any leads, as directed, for prospective buyers in the existing lead bank by phone, email or mail who are not buying in the immediate future. This process will free up the sales agent to work those leads ready to buy now to focus on the immediate sale and still maintain relationships with all leads. This is also a training position for future assignment at the community as a Sales Agent therefore other job duties may include checking in PGs and working in the sales pavilion with guests should a sales agent be unavailable.
Valid AZ Real Estate License
Excellent customer service/sales skills
The Renaissance is seeking Servers to join our team. This position is responsible for providing quality service to members and guests in a timely and efficient manner, including taking orders, delivering food and beverage items, handling monetary transactions and maintaining work stations.
Shifts are 3:30pm-7:30pm.
Excellent customer service skills needed
Must have Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card
Must have the ability to obtain Fingerprint Clearance Card and pass pre-employment drug test
Staff Accountant II
Robson Communities, Inc. is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team. This position is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the day-to-day accounting tasks for the Robson Senior Living Properties as well as monitor the day-to day accounting for Noria Apartments. Will be responsible for generating the required financial reporting and budget-to-actual reporting as well as financial analysis of those reports.
Primary duties include:
- Communicate with affiliated companies regarding billing, coding, and reporting.
- Analyze monthly budget to actual variances.
- Approves invoices in Isynergy for Accounts Payable—ensure proper approvals, correct coding, and general ledger dates.
- Prepare & reconcile monthly reports for management and HUD
- Review and input contracts and change orders
- Monitor property management company transactions
- Prepare & record month end closing entries
- Quarterly and annually financial statement preparation
- 3+ years Jobcost accounting with Senior living/multi-family industry
- BA/BS in Accounting preferred
- Intermediate level Excel required
- JDE and Yardi a plus
- Position requires strong analytical skills and experience analyzing budgets to actual costs.
- Strong communication skills and conflict resolution skills.