Robson Communities Career Openings
Below is a list of our current job opportunities. Please reference the position you are interested in to help us process your application or resume. Click here to obtain an employment application. You will need to print this application to complete. You may return the completed application, along with the signed background check release form, to any of our locations. You may also send your resume to email@example.com. Please do not utilize the “Contact Me Now” option on this website.
Robson Ranch in Denton is seeking an experienced Activities Coordinator to join our team. This position is responsible for coordinating events/activities at the various amenities within the community and to provide assistance to other departments that may plan/coordinate various events. Primary responsibilities may include: providing assistance and performing general administrative tasks associated with functions; preparing weekly schedule for all groups in the theater, meeting rooms and ballrooms working with all Board approved clubs, other groups or homeowners for scheduling of their weekly and monthly meeting; working with the General Manager/HOA committees in planning concerts, bus trips and other organized events and attending monthly Social & Entertainment Committee or other committee meetings.
Primary duties include:
Plan, schedule, distribute daily, weekly and monthly activities for the Activities Department and Clubhouse by posting on bulletin boards, sending e-mails, alerting local cable channels, and posting on community and HOA websites.
Provides information to homeowners and guests such as renting DVD’s, bookings/reserving rooms for clubs/groups/organizations/homeowners, and administering ticket sales/distribution financials, i.e. bank deposits, may include entries in POS system and any other associated accounting tasks regarding tickets sales/transactions including budget related meetings with Finance Committee representatives.
Follow up with outside vendors for activities (Bus companies, Concert promoters and organizers); Sell
tickets for various events; may assist or coordinate staff with set up for events – numbering tables, tablecloths, decorations, etc. Assist Food & Beverage with events requiring those services.
Assist office staff with HOA events and special projects; may assist Social & Entertainment committee; attend meetings.
Previous experience in an activities office or similar industry.
Previous managerial experience
Computer Skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Strong communication skills
Strong customer service skills
Strong interpersonal and people skills
Organization and creative skills
Experience with sound equipment; AV, projectors, laptops, DVDs
Robson Communities, Inc. Marketing department is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position provides administrative support to the Senior VP of marketing and the marketing team. Primary functions may include: typing, filing, copying, fielding phone calls, setting up meetings, marketing research, compiling reports, assisting with promotional activities, maintaining archive for digital footage, coordinate video/photo shoots and transcribing testimonials from shoots.
Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
Above average knowledge on Excel, Word & Powerpoint
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes is seeking experienced Caregivers. This position will provide personalized care and services to assisted living residents. Care for residents can include personal hygiene, mobility, hydration, meals and between meal nourishment and toileting. Other miscellaneous job duties could include checking vital signs, documenting resident records and observing resident behavior and immediately reporting any behavior which is not normal for that resident to the manager. Ensures residents are well cared for in an environment that encourages independence and individuality while providing appropriate assistance. Treats all residents with dignity and respect while creating a home-like environment. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations and maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of resident information.
Current Openings for all shifts. There is a shift differential for the NOC shift.
Minimum one year experience as a caregiver, current certification as assisted living caregiver in State of Arizona (supervisory, personal and directed).
Medication management certification, current fingerprint card, adult CPR and First Aid certified.
Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test is required.
The PebbleCreek HOA is looking for a Cleaning Specialist for the nigt-time shift. This position performs general labor and cleaning tasks associated with clubhouses, arts and crafts centers, tennis centers and/or sales offices including model homes or PG units, or suites within the HOA/Renaissance community. General tasks may include: dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows and counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; re-stocking restroom facilities, changing linens, trash collection/emptying and other general housekeeping duties as assigned. Performs other duties as assigned.
Previous cleaning experience is helpful.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Construction Customer Care Representative
The PebbleCreek Resort Community in Goodyear is seeking a Construction Customer Care Representative to join our team. This position performs a structured interaction with customers and construction personnel. Performs Pre-Orientation Quality Assurance Evaluation, Buyer Orientations, regularly schedule proactive Home evaluations in the first year of warranty. Responsibly to review all customer care concerns with the homeowner, properly assign to vendors, and enter / track all repairs through completion. Proactively verify acceptable completion of all items assigned for repair. The customer service rep sets and exceeds homeowner expectations in regards to warranty service customer satisfaction.
Primary Accountabilities include:
- Performs buyer orientation walk through. Will meet homeowner on scheduled appointment and walk through the entire home, inside and outside, and records any items that need to be corrected. Will prepare necessary paperwork associated with the outstanding items and arrange for subcontractor to make the corrections.
- Schedules and conducts First Year End Customer Care Evaluation
- Receives and handles incoming Customer Care Requests
- Follows up on outstanding repairs Pro-actively closing out all open items with the homeowners ensuring satisfactory completion
- Conducts pre-orientation Evaluations
- Schedules and conducts First Customer Care Visit / Evaluation
- Meets with homeowners to sign off buyer orientation items.
Previous Construction related warranty service or Superintendent experience.
General Computer & Construction knowledge
Strong customer service skills
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Knowledge of basic construction terminology techniques and processes
Ability to multi-task
Content Writer & Coordinator
Robson Communities, Inc. Marketing Department and Robson Publishing are seeking an experienced Content Writer & Coordinator to join our team. This position is responsible for researching and writing content for the Robson Publishing newspapers, the Robson website and other affiliated company websites, and social media platforms. Will prepare press releases for media outlets. Assist with other content creation including but not limited to brochures, emails, blogs and displays. Will create and monitor community and editorial calendar for projects and events.
Primary Duties include:
- Write articles for Robson Publishing newspapers (printed/online), various websites and other media for review and approval by applicable department manager on topics relating to the HOA restaurants, golf courses, upcoming future amenities, models, sales and events. Content may be repurposed for the Robson Publishing community newspapers and websites plus RCI corporate and homeowner websites.
- Gather, research and create content for various marketing applications including websites, press releases, ads, etc. Information may come from Robson community newspapers, HOA personnel and or department heads from RCI, based on community and content editorial calendar and from interviewing various department heads or staff members, homeowners, etc.
- Creates daily/weekly posts for social media platforms for marketing and publishing departments. The material to upload may come from the articles written above plus articles/photos from the community newspapers. These posts will follow the content/editorial calendar.
- Coordinate with HOA, sales, marketing, publishing & various managers to create a community content and editorial calendar for six months. The calendar will be based on upcoming events and activities, model home releases plus other important sales information and other community events/activities/news that is important to communicate.
This is an in-office position: Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm.
3+ years experience writing/generating content for traditional and digital media.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, or communications
Knowledge of digital media: social media platforms.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Must be detail oriented and organized.
New Home Consultant
We are currently looking to add a New Home Sales Consultant at our PebbleCreek Community. The sales consultant’s primary function is to sell new homes. The agent will work with home buyers from the initial point of sale, through the closing of escrow. This person also follows up on any leads of prospective buyers by phone, email, or mail.
-Provide an extraordinary experience to all current/prospective homeowners & internal partners
-Build positive relationships with prospective homeowners & internal partners
-Determine the wants & needs of prospective homeowners
-Recommend/Demonstrate homes, homesites, and community activities that best fits the customer’s needs
-Ask for the sale with every customer & schedule a follow up appointment if they aren’t ready to purchase
-Create & execute a follow up plan for every prospective customer
-Log customer contact activities & notes in the contact management system
-Prepare purchase agreements & addendums for new home purchasers
-Partner with the construction, design, customer care, mortgage, title, & admin teams to deliver an excellent service to all current/prospective homeowners & backlog
-Develop relationships with local realtors to drive additional traffic
-Understand competitor product offering
-Adhere to all Arizona Deparment of Real Estate rules & regulations
An active Arizona real estate license is needed
2 years of new home sales experience needed
Excellent communication skills needed
Proficient with basic computer programs
New Home Sales Manager
Robson Resort Communities is looking for an experienced New Home Sales Manager to join our team at our Robson Ranch-AZ community in the Eloy/Casa Grande area. This position manages the sales office operations including but not limited to staffing, training, model and model park maintenance and will work closely and in conjunction with HOA management and the Construction Project Manager to ensure overall community maintenance and ensure quality of community operations. A major component of this position is the ongoing training and motivation of the new home sales consultants at the community to meet sales quotas and to ensure the contract process is followed according to corporate procedures.
Primary Accountabilities include:
- On-going training of sales consultants – conduct training classes in groups or work one-on-one with sales staff who are struggling with closing their customers or need further training on sales techniques. Will motivate sales agents and offer advice on selling techniques.
- Oversee daily operations of the sales office – provides on site management presence for all sales staff. Will monitor leads and Preferred Guest program and review all completed contracts prior to sending to corporate office.
- Review monthly reports and work with senior management on marketing strategies and construction of new or redesigned models.
- Communicate with buyers already through construction process regarding questions or concerns.
- Assist sales consultants with buyers. May, on occasion, communicate with customers who have non-routine questions about product and/or construction questions prior to the sale.
- Process associated paperwork with Human Resources and accounting.
- Monitor all competition. Travel to competition sites to review pricing, models, amenities and incentives offered to benchmark against what the company is doing.
Previous sales management experience in the industry.
AZ Real Estate license required
Broker’s License preferred
Basic computer knowledge
Salesforce experience preferred
Ability to train, motivate and build a cohesive team
Ability to multi task, be decisive and stay calm under pressure
The PebbleCreek resort community in Goodyear is seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team. The restaurant manager is responsible for ensuring the daily operation of an efficient customer service driven dining room operation. This includes interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and involvement with disciplinary issues of front of the house staff to meet guest expectations. Will be expected to manage the reservations system and service of guests efficiently and respond effectively to customer complaints and comments. Must be a visible presence on the floor and build relationships with guests.
Primary Accountabilities Include:
- Supervising/overseeing daily operations and staff of dining room to ensure quality service and food/beverage. Provide management presence and work as a liaison between dining room and kitchen staff. Handling any customer complaints/issues.
- Weekly scheduling of employees for dining room to ensure proper coverage. Also responsible for labor costs to ensure within the budgetary guidelines.
- Interviewing, hiring, and new hiring and ongoing training of staff. May be involved in employee relations issues, salary recommendations and promotions.
3+ years F&B experience.
Prior supervisory experience.
Food Handler’s Card
Alcohol serve training
Knowledge of F&B daily operations
General computer skills