Robson Communities Career Openings
Below is a list of our current job opportunities. You may complete an employment application by clicking “Apply Online” below the open position you are interested in. Please do not utilize the “Contact Me Now” option on this website.
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes is seeking experienced Caregivers. This position will provide personalized care and services to assisted living residents. Care for residents can include personal hygiene, mobility, hydration, meals and between meal nourishment and toileting. Other miscellaneous job duties could include checking vital signs, documenting resident records and observing resident behavior and immediately reporting any behavior which is not normal for that resident to the manager. Ensures residents are well cared for in an environment that encourages independence and individuality while providing appropriate assistance. Treats all residents with dignity and respect while creating a home-like environment. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations and maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of resident information.
Current Openings for all shifts. There is a shift differential for the NOC shift.
Minimum one year experience as a caregiver, current certification as assisted living caregiver in State of Arizona (supervisory, personal and directed).
CNA/LNA certifications considered with completion of appropriation bridge courses
Memory Care experience helpful
Medication management certification, current fingerprint card, adult CPR and First Aid certified.
Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test is required.
Cleaning Speciailist - Night & Day Shift
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community is looking for a Cleaning Specialist to join our team in our Facilities department. This position performs general labor and cleaning tasks for all of our buildings. General tasks may include: dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows and counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; re-stocking restroom facilities, changing linens, trash collection/emptying and other general housekeeping duties as assigned.
Previous cleaning experience helpful
Must be able to work in a team environment
Must be willing to work weekends
Robson Senior Living is seeking experienced Executive Director for one of our newest properties The Robson Reserve at Pebble Creek. The Robson Reserve will feature both Independent and Assisted Living apartments.
The Executive Director oversees the daily operations of the residential center including management of the food service division; housekeeping and maintenance division; resident services and activities and marketing division. Experience in hospitality environment a plus. The position develops and is responsible for the facility budget; operational procedures and resident rules/regulations and policies; management and employment decisions for personnel and management positions within the division.
- Must ensure that high quality resident care is delivered while providing an empowering work environment for the staff
- Experience managing a property with a minimum of 200 units
- Experience with opening a new building
- Achieving targeted financial returns.
- 3+ years experience in an AL community and wants an opportunity to create value for the residents, employees and owners
- Assisted Living Manager license preferred but not required
- Experience with Yardi Software
Front Desk Receptionist
The Robson Ranch-AZ Sales office is seeking a customer service oriented front desk receptionist to join our team. The front desk receptionist is the main point of contact for all guests entering the sales complex. Primary responsibilities include: greeting and directing clients, answering the phone, assigning sales representatives to prospective clients, and checking in Preferred Guests. The receptionist will also perform clerical tasks which includes database entry and preparing follow-up letters.
Good customer service skills a must
Advanced computer and clerical skills
People oriented, friendly demeanor
Good verbal skills
During the sales season, some weekends may be required.
Food and Beverage Positions
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community seeking several food and beverage positions for its Home Owners Association. PebbleCreek is located in Goodyear and is an active adult community offering a resort-style living for its residents. Successful candidates will display a high level of customer service in all facets of their job performance.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants for the following positions:
Houseman – Setup
Event Sales Assistant
Must have Food Handlers Card and previous experience is helpful.
Health and Wellness Director/Director of Nursing
We are looking to hire a Health and Wellness Director/Director of Nursing to join our team. Desired qualifications would be RN or LPN with a strong clinical background in Assisted Living/Memory Care.
The Director of Nursing may perform the following functions, including but not limited to: Manage LPN’s, caregivers and med-techs, includes training, scheduling shifts, in services and working with Assisted Living Manager and Executive Directors staff. Able to assume all clinical responsibility, work management setting goals and objectives in delivering quality care and working alongside staff if need be and taking the time to teach. Ensures quality resident care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines. Collaborates and partners with physicians, pharmacy and other medical professionals to promote quality care and independence for our residents. Conducts comprehensive resident pre-admission, admission and quarterly assessments. Provide on-call support for the community. Ensures compliance, efficiency and team’s understanding of policies and procedures. Perform other job duties, as assigned.
- Resident Care – Completes resident assessments as needed; coordinates and schedules physician appointments for assisted living residents; works with the Assisted Living Manager to develop a resident service plan that ensures appropriate care for the resident; schedules and updates resident care plan meetings according to community policies and state regulations; observes, assesses, records, reports resident symptoms/reactions/progress; protects privacy and confidentiality of resident information; follows universal precautions for all residents. Provide clinical oversight and quality management.
- Recordkeeping / chart review – Orders, administers, maintains and counts the medication inventory for residents; maintains the resident charts including but not limited to monthly charting (per charting schedule), Medication Administration Record (MAR) review, medication cart review and chart maintenance; completes/coordinates all lab specimens collected at the community for appropriate transport to the laboratory facility; oversees appropriate medical supply inventory; maintains emergency information, physician contacts, medication administration records, physician orders, charts according to the Arizona Assisted Living Regulations and Community Policies; establishes and coordinates durable medical equipment needs.
- Management of LPN staff including: scheduling and training. Educate staff and residents on health related issues. Implements best practice standards for all medical/resident care; Complete required in-service training including licensure and certifications per State regulations. Implements the rules and regulations set forth by the State of Arizona Assisted Living Regulations and Community Policies.
- Conducts regular inspections of resident suites for issues regarding infection control, medication management and safety issues. Also reports these situations as needed to appropriate management. Notifies appropriate persons for all resident emergencies and incidents according to Arizona regulations and community policies.
Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in long term care, community based care or assisted living
Previous supervisory experience preferred
Maintains a current/unencumbered RN license in the state of AZ
Current Fingerprint Card
Adult CPR Certified
TB Test – Annually
First Aid Certified
Must be able to read, write and speak English
Positive, friendly, helpful personality
Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Excellent communication and problem-solving/reasoning abilities
Ability to effectively manage staff
Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
Exhibit good time management and organization skills
Possess the ability to handle complex issues
Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
Help Desk Support Technician
This position is responsible for the routine technical and administrative work that involves installing and operating personal computer equipment and for assisting users in establishing and maintaining effective computer hardware and software operation. Frequent, primary contacts are with the Helpdesk Supervisor, Network Administrator and End Users to assist in determining and resolving hardware and software operational problems. Normal work assignments are completed with general supervision and periodic review during work and upon completion. Work is evaluated by the Helpdesk Supervisor for results on reliability, effectiveness and the timeliness of services provided. Also perform other duties as assigned.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Setup, configure, install, and troubleshoot personal computers, their software, and peripherals in a timely fashion to ensure a smooth user experience.
Perform hardware and software upgrades as necessary
Field Help Desk calls on user issues, relating to hardware, software, and networking problems and questions, demonstrating patience, confidence and respect.
Complete administrative paperwork relating to assigned work orders, logging notes, documenting solutions, and asset tracking.
Travel to remote locations for installations, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
(3) years experience in computer support
(2) years education in computer related field can substitute for
(1) year experience Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Remote Desktop Protocol and Microsoft Office 2010. Working knowledge of PC hardware, cabling and peripherals including printers and scanners.
Working knowledge of LAN and WAN networking, including switches, routers, and firewalls
Minimum Typing speed of 25 wpm
Technical Training / Certifications in A+ and NET+ preferred.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry equipment up to 50lbs
- Demonstrate extreme patience when dealing with complicated problem solving and frustrating situations and people
- Demonstrate a neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Ability to communicate politely, professionally, and effectively with peers, supervisors and end users both in person and on the phone.
- Work independently onsite and occasional nights and weekends.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts both written and verbally to non-technical users of the system.
- Skilled in critical thinking, research to resolve technical issues, problem solving and analysis.
Inside Sales New Home Consultant
Robson Communities Inc. is seeking to add a dynamic Inside New Home Sales Consultant to our team. The purpose of this position is to proactively sell prospects over the phone on the features and benefits of the Robson Resort Communities and to encourage participation in a tour of the models and amenities with an onsite sales person. Primary duties involve communicating with prospects through effective inbound and outbound phone calls that promote Robson communities, its homes, programs and amenities. Other duties include analyzing prospect information found on the computer (pre-call planning); keying in all pertinent information derived from the conversation relating to prospect quality and intentions for new home purchase.
Please note: This position is 100% sales via the phone and email. There is no in-person contact with the prospective buyers.
Primary Accountabilities include:
- Inbound and outbound phone calling and emailing which consists of answering inquiries from new and existing prospects and initiating outbound calls to communicate with existing prospects – elevate interest in the communities and encourage participation in a tour of the models and amenities.
- Setting appointments for prospects to meet with an Onsite Sales Person using incentives that include the Preferred Guest Program, free lunch, and free golf coupons. Appointment booking includes: scheduling reservations with onsite sales person, coordinating free lunch or golf, may collect payment for PGP, explaining PGP participation requirements/cancel policy, etc. Coordinating special arrangements if needed w/ site.
- Accessing and review of current prospect files on the CRM SOFTWARE system. Review file for previous call attempts and contact by Inside Sales Dept or Onsite Sales to prepare for outbound call action.
- Recording relevant information for prospects on the CRM SOFTWARE system. Document all relevant information discussed during phone conversation, provide helpful information for future agent/sales review. Record any additional informative materials being sent and why. Document all requests to close file or change of interest.
- Miscellaneous tasks such as: training, phone blitz, special projects and phone surveys
Real Estate license / renewal – continued education as required by Dept of Real Estate
At least one year of real estate/sales experience preferred
Basic computer skills/experience (Salesforce CRM)
Effective communication and selling skills
Lead Maintenance Tech
Robson Ranch-AZ HOA is seeking an experienced Lead Maintenance Tech to join our team. The purpose of this position is to assist in overseeing the daily and preventative maintenance on properties, which may include: common areas, grounds surrounding amenities, swimming pools, buildings, tennis/pickleball courts, dog park and common walls, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary duties may include:
• Assigning tasks and following up with staff on current maintenance issues. Will work with employees to establish daily work schedule and then monitor completed tasks.
• Performance of tasks assigned by Maintenance Manager to completion by overseeing and assisting in all maintenance performed by the property maintenance technicians to include general maintenance tasks, resident work orders and emergencies, equipment maintenance, and special events or projects.
2 years of previous common area maintenance experience
Basic computer knowledge.
Experience with electrical, plumbing, irrigation, plant care, common area equipment maintenance
Laborer - Land Development
The Laborer is primarily involved with tasks that involve general site maintenance that are not being covered by onsite subcontractors or the HOA. These tasks may include site dust control, weeding, and storm/wind produced silt clean-up. Performing the tasks may involve manual work or the use of equipment such as a water truck, grade tractor or back hoe. Will perform other job duties as assigned.
Primary Accountabilities include:
Dust Control and SWPPP – involves stabilization of developed lots, construction roads, and other construction areas. Silt removal from channels and streets. Lot Stabilization is accomplished by applying water to produce a crusted surface. Will aid in the clean-up of “track-out” as needed. Will operate a water truck, grade tractor, loader or backhoe and may assist with the preparation of accurate records as to amount of time and water used for dust control, as required by regulations. Perform routine maintenance on SWPPP measures.
- Weed Control – involves weed abatement, using handtools or equipment, including chemicals, to eliminate weeds on the site.
- General overall site clean-up and maintenance involves day to day situations that may arise that need immediate attention (such as re-establishment of a earthen berm, debris removal or general clean-up). Operation of a truck, grade tractor, loader, or backhoe may be required.
Valid Driver’s License
Ability to operate construction equipment – water truck, grade tractor, backhoe
Painter - Property Maintenance Techinician
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community is looking for a Property Maintenance Technician to join our team. Performs general maintenance tasks as assigned including: general clean up, painting, building and equipment repairs, pool cleaning and outside maintenance, trash collection and emptying, and window washing. Performs other duties as assigned.
Previous painting and maintenance experience.
Basic facility maintenance, custodial and house cleaning experience.
Able to follow oral and written directions in English.
Must exhibit quality of patience, concern for the needs of the elderly, and a positive attitude toward interactions with residents and employees.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Must have basic HVAC, pool, kitchen, lighting knowledge.
Robson Ranch – AZ Grill is staffing up for the upcoming season. Open positions currently include: Servers, Bussers, Food Runners, Banquet Servers, Banquet Bartenders.
May also apply in person at the Grill at 5750 N Robson Blvd in Eloy, Tuesday – Saturday.
Previous restaurant experience is helpful
Excellent customer service skills needed
The Renaissance is seeking Servers to join our team. This position is responsible for providing quality service to members and guests in a timely and efficient manner, including taking orders, delivering food and beverage items, handling monetary transactions and maintaining work stations.
Shifts are 3:30pm-7:30pm.
Excellent customer service skills needed
Must have Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card
Must have the ability to obtain Fingerprint Clearance Card and pass pre-employment drug test