Robson Communities Career Openings
Below is a list of our current job opportunities. You may complete an employment application by clicking “Apply Online” below the open position you are interested in. Please do not utilize the “Contact Me Now” option on this website.
Accounts Receivable Specialist II
Robson Communites, Inc. Corporate Accounting Department is seeking to add an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist II. The primary responsibility of this position is the processing of all New Sale/Resale Paperwork for the HOA’s. Maintaining the HOA resident accounts and managing all telephone inquiries from homeowners. Additional responsibilities include: processing/researching lockbox for HOA communities, billing newspaper ad displays, creating HOA dues statements semi-annually.
3+ years experience in A/R Department – billings, cash receipts, etc
Accounting College Courses preferred
Basic computer knowledge
E1 Experience a plus
Excel and Word
This position is directly responsible for the construction and quality control of all homes as assigned. Primary responsibilities include overseeing the construction of assigned homes on or ahead of the written schedule distributed by the General Superintendent and maintain regular communication with customers throughout the construction process.
- Quality Controls each sub-contractor upon the completion of their work, follows up on the list and ensures buyer concerns are completed as directed by the Project Manager.
- Directly communicates with each sub-contractor at the start of their work to answer questions and ensure correct installation of all options.
- Follows through on the Buyer Orientation list completing all items within (5) five days before Buyer takes possession.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean jobsite inside and outside of homes including adjacent lots and common areas.
- Reviews all paperwork in Field Summary to ensure the information needed is present to build the home per contract. All questions are to be directed to General Superintendent for clarification.
- Contacts and conducts the pre-construction meeting with the Buyer either in person or by phone.
- Schedules and conducts the Pre-Drywall Orientation with the Home Buyer.
- Updates the production schedule with the General Superintendent and/or Project Manager weekly and progresses each contractor for payment when acceptably complete.
- Ensures houses are ready for required inspections and gives inspections to be called to designated person by appointed time.
2+ Years prior Residential Superintendent experience
Valid Driver’s License
Ability to read blueprints
Highly motivated with good communication and motivational skills
Good organizational skills and follow through for satisfactory completion
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes is seeking experienced Caregivers. This position will provide personalized care and services to assisted living residents. Care for residents can include personal hygiene, mobility, hydration, meals and between meal nourishment and toileting. Other miscellaneous job duties could include checking vital signs, documenting resident records and observing resident behavior and immediately reporting any behavior which is not normal for that resident to the manager. Ensures residents are well cared for in an environment that encourages independence and individuality while providing appropriate assistance. Treats all residents with dignity and respect while creating a home-like environment. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations and maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of resident information.
Current Openings for all shifts. There is a shift differential for the NOC shift.
Minimum one year experience as a caregiver, current certification as assisted living caregiver in State of Arizona (supervisory, personal and directed).
CNA/LNA certifications considered with completion of appropriation bridge courses
Memory Care experience helpful
Medication management certification, current fingerprint card, adult CPR and First Aid certified.
Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test is required.
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community is looking for a Night Time Cleaning Specialist to join our team in our Facilities department. This position performs general labor and cleaning tasks for all of our buildings. General tasks may include: dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows and counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; re-stocking restroom facilities, changing linens, trash collection/emptying and other general housekeeping duties as assigned.
Position is night and weekends
~Previous cleaning experience helpful
~Must be able to work in a team environment
SaddleBrooke Ranch in Oracle is seeking an experienced Executive Chef for an excellent opportunity managing the culinary department for the banquet and restaurant facilities in our brand-new multi-million dollar clubhouse opening late 2017/early 2018. Please note that this position requires a 3-4 month assignment until approximately November at our Robson Ranch Community in Denton, TX. Temporary housing assistance or relocation expenses will be included.
This position is responsible for food preparation and planning in food and beverage outlets. Primary duties will include making purchasing decisions and inventory control measures; ensuring overall quality and consistency of food products; ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and related equipment. The chef is also required to hire, train and supervise the kitchen staff and work with various F&B personnel when banquet functions are booked.
Primary Accountabilities include:
- Oversee all food preparation consisting of prepping of foods, sautéing, running the broiler/deep fryer, plating of menu items.
- Supervision of kitchen staff including scheduling, interviewing/hiring, terminating, evaluating and disciplining employees. Preparation of timecards and payroll and HR related paperwork related to all employees.
- Menu planning and working with F&B management for all functions/banquets/daily specials/menu items offered. Chef is open to suggestions from members/employees but has final approval.
- Purchasing food items from various distributors either online or via phone. Verify that all purchased food is correct upon arrival. Budgets have been set and it is the responsibility of the Chef to order quality food within these guidelines.
- Manage inventory and inventory reporting for food costs. This may be done using the computer system associated with the F&B department. The process is checking the supplies on a regular basis using a manual shelf to sheet method.
5+ years as Executive Chef with supervisory experience
Food Handler’s Card
Must be Serv-safe certified
Up to date knowledge of all health codes
General computer knowledge
Strong customer service skills
Ability to follow detail
Operate and execute business in smooth and structured manner.
Consistently maintain the budgeted cost of sales for food and labor.
Must work with F&B Staff to forecast covers on a nightly and weekly basis.
Inventory control – must keep accurate food inventory consistent with scheduled end of month requirements.
Ability to train/educate FOH and banquet staff on menus and food products.
Ability to update menus regularly as business needs dictate.
Produce, execute and train staff on appealing, quality menus in both taste and appearance.
Food and Beverage Positions
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community seeking several food and beverage positions for its Home Owners Association. PebbleCreek is located in Goodyear and is an active adult community offering a resort-style living for its residents. Successful candidates will display a high level of customer service in all facets of their job performance.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants for the following positions:
Houseman – Setup
Event Sales Assistant
Must have Food Handlers Card and previous experience is helpful.
Inside Sales New Home Consultant
We are seeking to add a dynamic Inside New Home Sales Consultant to our team. The purpose of this position is to proactively sell prospects over the phone on the features and benefits of the Robson Resort Communities and to encourage participation in a tour of the models and amenities with an onsite sales person. Primary duties involve communicating with prospects through effective inbound and outbound phone calls that promote Robson communities, its homes, programs and amenities. Other duties include analyzing prospect information found on the computer (pre-call planning); keying in all pertinent information derived from the conversation relating to prospect quality and intentions for new home purchase.
Primary Accountabilities include:
- Inbound and outbound phone calling and emailing which consists of answering inquiries from new and existing prospects and initiating outbound calls to communicate with existing prospects – elevate interest in the communities and encourage participation in a tour of the models and amenities.
- Setting appointments for prospects to meet with an Onsite Sales Person using incentives that include the Preferred Guest Program, free lunch, and free golf coupons. Appointment booking includes: scheduling reservations with onsite sales person, coordinating free lunch or golf, may collect payment for PGP, explaining PGP participation requirements/cancel policy, etc. Coordinating special arrangements if needed w/ site.
- Accessing and review of current prospect files on the CRM SOFTWARE system. Review file for previous call attempts and contact by Inside Sales Dept or Onsite Sales to prepare for outbound call action.
- Recording relevant information for prospects on the CRM SOFTWARE system. Document all relevant information discussed during phone conversation, provide helpful information for future agent/sales review. Record any additional informative materials being sent and why. Document all requests to close file or change of interest.
- Miscellaneous tasks such as: training, phone blitz, special projects and phone surveys
NOTE: This position is 100% sales via the phone and email. There is no in-person contact with the prospective buyers.
Real Estate license / renewal – continued education as required by Dept of Real Estate
At least one year of real estate/sales experience preferred
Basic computer skills/experience (Salesforce CRM)
Effective communication and selling skills
Land Development Superintendent
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Land Development Superintendent to join our team. The Superintendent is responsible for tracking ongoing work in the field with subcontractors, interpreting blueprints for construction projects, making sure quality of work is performed through supervision of laborers internal and external to the land development department. Also needs to be able to assist Project Manager regarding field decisions on construction techniques / outcome when in question.
Primary Accountabilities include:
Aid in the Coordination of all infrastructure improvements, design through installation and acceptance. Will provide initial budgets and budget updates, bid work and submit contract/change order requests. Will communicate expectations to employees and contractors at the site. Responsible for ensuring the work/tasks are performed according to expectations.
Keep Project Manager informed daily of status/ problems of all work.
Coordinate with subcontractors for infrastructure improvements. Daily inspection of work progress to ensure schedule is met and work progress is being performed as expected. Manage site cleanliness.
Assist in making field decisions on field fit/ retro fit of work
Managing Storm Water Pollution Plan
Managing Dust Control. Coordinates with laborer(s) when water truck is required.
Review progress payment submittals. May require working with PC and computer software used to transmit and track invoices sent to RCI accounting for processing.
General Civil Engineering knowledge and/or experience in infrastructure improvements
Completion of Dust Control Compliance Training Class
Completion of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan – Certified Training
Independent decision making ability
Time management skills
Interpretation / understanding of blueprints (technical and engineering experience helpful)
Robson Ranch Sales Office is seeking an experienced maintenance tech to join our team. This position is responsible for performing general maintenance tasks on occupied and unoccupied buildings for the sales department including sales center, model homes and PG units. A primary function of this job entails inspecting and walking all properties and areas to ensure cleanliness and neat appearance.
Primary duties include:
Performs general maintenance tasks on occupied and unoccupied buildings such as: general clean up, painting, analysis of new sales building, models, spec homes and preferred guest villas/homes for equipment repairs to determine if can be performed by maintenance technician or if outside contractor needs to be contacted
Preventative maintenance of all mechanical equipment including water fountains/features.
Oversees landscape company and the work performed by company used by sales division – includes daily inspection of property to ensure clean and neat appearance of all areas.
Trash removal – ensuring overall cleanliness of the property and the buildings. May be higher percentage of time after storms or inclement weather affects the property.
Previous maintenance experience needed
New Home Sales Consultant
We are currently looking to add a New Home Sales Consultant at our Robson Ranch-AZ Community. The sales consultant’s primary function is to sell new homes. The agent will work with home buyers from the initial point of sale, through the closing of escrow. This person also follows up on any leads of prospective buyers by phone, email, or mail.
-Provide an extraordinary experience to all current/prospective homeowners & internal partners
-Build positive relationships with prospective homeowners & internal partners
-Determine the wants & needs of prospective homeowners
-Recommend/Demonstrate homes, homesites, and community activities that best fits the customer’s needs
-Ask for the sale with every customer & schedule a follow up appointment if they aren’t ready to purchase
-Create & execute a follow up plan for every prospective customer
-Log customer contact activities & notes in the contact management system
-Prepare purchase agreements & addendums for new home purchasers
-Partner with the construction, design, customer care, mortgage, title, & admin teams to deliver an excellent service to all current/prospective homeowners & backlog
-Develop relationships with local realtors to drive additional traffic
-Understand competitor product offering
-Adhere to all Arizona Deparment of Real Estate rules & regulations
An active Arizona real estate license is needed
2 years of new home sales experience
Excellent communication skills needed
Proficient with basic computer programs
The Renaissance is seeking an experienced Prep Cook to join our team. Under the direction of the Chef and/or the Sous chef, the cook provides quality food products for customers. Primary job duties include preparing food items/dishes according to directions from kitchen supervisors or by following recipes — which may include working with ovens, burners, broilers/deep fryers, knives, slicers, and various other kitchen utensils/equipment.
Available shifts are: 6:00am-2:30pm
Previous kitchen/restaurant experience preferred
Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card or ability to obtain
Ability to obtain an AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card and pass a pre-employment drug test
The Renaissance is seeking Servers to join our team. This position is responsible for providing quality service to members and guests in a timely and efficient manner, including taking orders, delivering food and beverage items, handling monetary transactions and maintaining work stations.
Shifts are 3:30pm-7:30pm.
Excellent customer service skills needed
Must have Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card
Must have the ability to obtain Fingerprint Clearance Card and pass pre-employment drug test