Robson Communities, Inc.
9532 E. Riggs Rd.
Sun Lakes, AZ 85248
The term “we,” “us” “our” or “Robson” as used in this Policy shall mean, unless specifically stated otherwise in the context of such use, Robson Communities, Inc., and its affiliates, including without limitation the developers and construction companies for each Robson Resort Community (i.e. SaddleBrooke Development Company, Robson Ranch Mountains, LLC, Sun Lakes-Casa Grande Development, LLC, Robson Ranch Quail Creek, LLC, Pebblecreek Properties Limited Partnership, Robson Denton Development, LP, SaddleBrooke Construction Company, Robson Ranch Arizona Construction Company and PebbleCreek Construction Company).
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected through this Site?
- Personally Identifiable Information collected through this Site may include, without limitation:
- first and last name;
- home or other physical address;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number; and/or
- other identifier collected from you through your use of this Site that allows us to contact you physically or online.
For example, if you choose to submit an on-line request (such as submitting your resume on-line, submitting a request for brochure, DVD, guest visit or other information, sign-up for alerts or enewsletter, on-line chat or on-line general inquiry), we may collect your name, phone number, email address, and/or address for shipping.
How do we use the Personally Identifiable Information that is collected on this Site?
- To respond to your request or inquiry;
- To send you periodic postal and/or email mailings from us, including without limitation topics such as new products and services, or upcoming events or promotions;
- To analyze and improve our products and services and for related business purposes. For example, to understand what our customers are looking for in products and services;
- To determine, analyze and run our promotions, surveys or other Site features;
- To support our marketing, sales and other business operations and opportunities;
- To send you information or communications about transactions between you and us;
- To comply with legal requirements, such as if we are required to do so by law or to the extent necessary to comply with law, respond to or defend claims or to protect our rights;
- To direct you to particular information on the Site or otherwise personalize your user experience of the Site; and
For any other lawful purpose.
How do we respond to “do not track” signals?
- This Site does not monitor or identify “do not track signals” from your computer, and such signals will not impact the general operation of this Site. We track whatever information gets transmitted to us. You can choose to adjust your web browser to alert you or disable tracking tools like cookies. However, we provide you with no assurances that any such options from your internet provider operate properly to prohibit tracking when you use this Site. Nevertheless, keep in mind that if you do not give us certain information or turn off tracking tools, your experience on the Site may be different.
- Note: You can also choose whether or not to voluntarily supply us with contact information by not submitting on-line requests on this Site.
Your Personally Identifiable Information collected through this Site may be shared with what third party persons or entities?
- Our subcontractors, contractors, service providers, vendors, consultants, agents or representatives in connection with the operations of our businesses, including without limitation our financial institutions, insurance agencies, financial service providers, marketing and sales consultants, cloud-based information management systems or email marketing technology solutions;
- With third parties for the purpose of helping us gather, store, use and maintain data (on-line or otherwise) or to operate the Site;
- In the event of the sale of all or any portion of our business or companies, with such purchaser and its representatives to the extent relevant to such transaction; and
- Such third parties as is required, permitted or authorized by law.
How can you review and request changes to YOUR Personally Identifiable Information collected through this Site?
- You can correct or update your contact information by sending us the information at the above postal address or if you are receiving our e-mails, by using the “Update My Profile” link located at the bottom of our e-mails.
- If you want to stop receiving e-mails or change your answers to any marketing inquiry by us, you should let us know by either (ii) clicking on “Selective Unsubscribe” link within the emails we send or (ii) send us your removal request at the above postal address.
- If you do not want to receive further direct mail or phone calls from us, you should send your request to the above postal address or via any “unsubscribe” link provided by us.
How do we protect the Personally Identifiable Information collected through this Site?
We adopt reasonable and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to seek to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personally Identifiable Information collected through this Site. Those processes, practices and procedures may change from time to time. While protecting consumer privacy is important to us, and efforts are made to secure such Personally Identifiable Information, no website or procedure is 100% secure.
This document was last updated on February 18, 2015. We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time. We will notify you of changes to this Policy by updating this Policy on the Site and setting forth the date on which the update was made. The most recent version of this Policy will be posted here. Therefore, we encourage you to check this Policy on the Site from time to time for updates. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of any changes.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS-YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS:
We have a policy of not disclosing personal information of California resident customers to third parties (which according to the current statutory definition, includes our affiliates) for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option that prohibits that information from being disclosed to third parties for those purposes, unless such customer first affirmatively agrees to that disclosure. For purposes of this California privacy rights, “personal information” shall have the meaning set forth in California Civil Code Section 1798.81.5. [the statute requires us to then also provide the customer with a cost-free means to exercise the right to prevent disclosure of information to third parties for such third parties’ marketing purposes (i.e. Opt-Out) unless we simply state that we don’t disclose unless the customer first affirmatively agrees to that disclosure (i.e. Opt-In)–look at CA Civ Code 1798.83(c)- note definition of third party includes affiliates]
Although we use reasonable efforts to make the content of this Site accurate, typographical errors and inaccuracies may occur and the information may not be current. The content and use of this web site, is presented “As is” and without warranty. We do not make any representations and warranties and provide no guarantee of the accuracy and completeness of all information on the Site and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, with respect to this Site and any content, information, products or services stated on this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, any price published on this Site is subject to change without notice. All products and services referenced on this Site are subject to their terms and conditions as well as applicable law. We reserve the right to remove and/or change any images, information or any other aspect of the Site at any time without notice. We also reserve the right terminate your access to the Site or any portion thereof, at any time, for any or no reason, without notice.
Artist renderings of the floor plans, elevations, as well as photography of the models, don’t necessarily display standard features and may not fully represent the options available on our models, and are published only as an example of the homes available at the applicable Robson Resort Community. Published dimensions and square footages are approximate. All prices, plans and options are subject to change at any time. Please consult your sales associate at the applicable Robson Resort Community or specific information regarding prices, plans and options then available.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOVER ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE ARISNG OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE INABILTIY TO USE THIS SITE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDNG BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF OPPORUNITY), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You understand and agree that your use of the Site is at your own risk and that we do not represent or warrant that the Site is completely free from virus, other harmful data or components or that your use of the Site may otherwise cause damage to your computer system or loss of data or other damage to you or your property.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. We do not target or direct this Site to children. This Site is intended for users over the age of 18 and no person 18 years of age or under should use or submit information through this Site.
This Site and all of its contents are our property and shall not be reproduced, copied, distributed or used, in whole or in part, without our express written permission. Without limiting the foregoing, we are the owners of certain trademarks, tradenames and servicemarks, whether or not they are specifically marked as such and whether or not they are or are not registered with any applicable site or federal governmental agency, used on this Site. A number of these tradenames, trademarks or service marks are registered with the Arizona Corporation Commission and/or the United States Patent and Trademark Office In addition, the Site may also contain trademarks, tradenames and service marks that belong to third parties. Such other trademarks, tradenames and service marks are the property of their respective third party owners. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, tradenames, service marks, copyrights or other intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered, on this Site is strictly prohibited.
This Site may be accessed by users throughout the United States and internationally. It may contain information about products or services that are not available for sale in your state or country as a result of the lack of our registration/licensing or the registration/licensing of such product or otherwise. Such information is not intended as solicitation or offer of such products or services in states or countries in which we are not authorized to conduct business or where the offer and sale of such products or services is otherwise in violation of law.
Effective Date 2/18/15