Robson Communities Career Openings
Below is a list of our current job opportunities. You may complete an employment application by clicking “Apply Online” below the open position you are interested in. Please do not utilize the “Contact Me Now” option on this website.
If you are a current employee of one of the Robson companies, you will need to complete a Transfer Application which can be obtained on the intranet at rci.robson.com
****Call HR at 480-883-2708 and ask about our BONUS incentives we have right now***
IF you have a CNA License please reach out, we can offer a bridge program to get your caregiver certificate. Company will pay for the program!!
LOOKING TO FILL ASAP
- MUST have a State Certified Caregiver Certificate
- CNA license – bridge program to receive caregiver certificate
- Level One Clearance Card
- CPR and First Aid Card
- Food Handlers Card
- Looking to fill for AM and PM shifts
Job Description – The Certified Caregiver provides care and assistance to residents of the Renaissance assisted living. These services are established according to physician orders and resident needs which may include, but are not limited to personal hygiene, mobility, hydration, meals and between meal nourishment and toileting (ADL’s). Other miscellaneous job duties could include changing linens, checking vital signs, documenting resident records, immediately reporting any behavior which is not normal for that resident to the manager. Provide residents with appropriate social and emotional support while creating a home-like environment. Ensures that residents are well-cared for in an environment that encourages independent and individuality. Treat all residents with dignity and respect. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations; maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of all residents.
- MUST be a State Certified Caregiver Certificate
- CNA License – will go through bridge program
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Level Finger Print Card
- Food Handlers Card
Community Relations Coordinator
Robson Reserve at PebbleCreek is a new kind of senior living community in the Phoenix area, located in Goodyear, AZ. With resort-style luxuries, this senior living and wellness community houses 224 beautifully appointed residences for independent living and assisted living.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Community Relations Coordinator to join our team. The Community Relations Coordinator’s primary goals are the sales and marketing efforts for the Robson Senior Living division. Primary responsibilities include leasing responsibilities and marketing of the community via networking opportunities with health care providers/contacts/businesses. Additional responsibilities include monitoring traffic, meeting occupancy and leasing goals. Will monitor progress of traffic and occupancy and assist Director of Sales and Marketing for programs and marketing campaigns. Follow all state and federal regulations regarding resident privacy and confidentiality. Employees working in the Senior Living division may directly or indirectly be exposed to infectious diseases and/or biological hazards.
Primary Duties include:
- Lease independent and assisted living units. Contact and assist all prospective renters from point of rental through move-in. Lead base follow up – track in computer system and contact by phone and mail. Track occupancy and turnovers.
- Community Outreach – Help build networking opportunities to market the community and increase exposure to potential clients; attend trade shows, marketing events. Go out into the community to establish contacts; monitor competition. Maintain relationships once established via attendance at monthly/quarterly meetings and participate in various industry related associations.
- Review marketing collateral, ads, campaigns. Make recommendations to Director of Sales and Marketing for marketing programs and opportunities.
2+ years sales and marketing experience in senior industry, assisted living a plus.
Work in team environment, flexibility and desire to work with senior population.
Yardi experience a plus
TouchTown experience a plus
Ability to working with general public
Quail Creek is a luxury active adult resort community located in Green Valley. We are seeking an experienced General Manager to lead our team. The purpose of this position is to ensure the overall daily operation of the Homeowners Association and all of the related amenities/properties which may include golf operations, F&B, maintenance, fitness and/or recreation, patrol and clubhouse operations. The primary functions of this position may include: fiscal responsibility, maintenance, protection, maintaining appearance standards and general care of properties. Management of a staff of managers and/or support personnel which includes hiring, training and handling employee relations matters. The position will also be a close link with the HOA board and various HOA committees that support the operation of the HOA such as golf, activities, and finance. Will also attend Board meetings and participate in resolution of resident issues/concerns.
Primary duties include:
- Work with HOA department heads ensuring overall quality and appearance of properties and day-to-day operation of community is taking place; review and approval of personnel changes; ensure appropriate hiring, training of staff and other employee relations matters are appropriate. Interact with other community managers/department heads, as necessary.
- Member relations, to include: working with Homeowner Board appointed committees, answering homeowner questions, responding to homeowner complaints/concerns.
- Preparation and execution, monitor and regular review of Annual Budget and department financials; includes review of pay raises for staff; invoice and billing review; submittal of bid and contracts from outside vendors/contractors.
- Keep management and Board of Directors apprised of current events and issues by maintaining regular contact via meetings, phone and email and follow up on projects to ensure budget guidelines are met and the project is completed according to specifications. Regularly review community activities/functions and also interact with sales department and RCI marketing department, when necessary.
- Keep abreast of HOA rules and regulations and ensure appropriate governmental and regulatory compliance is maintained; conduct all business transactions according to the bylaws, rules, ALC guidelines, CC&R’s, State and HOA required policies and procedures.
- Planning and forecasting for upcoming events/changes to the community – which includes reviewing budgets and other operational needs of the community and its associated properties and amenities.
- 7+ years experience in HOA environment/industry; preferably in a general manager or similar capacity.
- BA or appropriate work related experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple departments
- General knowledge of the restaurant, golf and resort business
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer knowledge
- Strong budgeting & financial accountability skills
Greenskeeper/Golf Course Maintenance Technician
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community is looking for a Golf Course Maintenance Technician to join our team. The Golf Course Maintenance Tech I works outside on the golf course performing manual labor tasks associated with the maintenance of the course. These tasks include mowing grass, raking bunkers and other duties associated with maintaining the golf courses for optimum playability. Tasks may be performed using golf course maintenance equipment.
General knowledge of golf course maintenance
Ability to operate truck and motorized equipment
Physical stamina to accomplish manual labor tasks
Employee works outside and must be able to withstand working in the heat
Previous experience is preferred
Nursing Supervisor (RN)
The Renaissance is luxury assisted living facility in Sun Lakes. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Nursing Supervisor to join our team. The Nursing Supervisor manages licensed nurses and med-techs to include training, scheduling shifts, in services. Handles clinical responsibility, working with management to set goals and meet objectives in delivering quality care. Is expected to work alongside staff, if need be, and teach. Ensures quality resident care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines. Collaborates and partners with physicians, pharmacy and other medical professionals to promote quality care for residents. Ensures completion of comprehensive assessments as required by regulation or company policy. Provide on-call support for the community. Ensures compliance, efficiency and team’s understanding of policies and procedures.
Primary job duties include:
- Resident Care – Ensures completion of resident assessments as required; coordinates and schedules physician appointments for assisted living residents; works with the nurses to develop a resident service plan that ensures appropriate care for the resident; schedules and updates resident care plan meetings according to community policies and state regulations; observes, assesses, records, reports resident symptoms/reactions/progress; protects privacy and confidentiality of resident information; follows universal precautions for all residents. Provide clinical oversight and quality management.
- Recordkeeping / chart review – Orders, administers, maintains and counts the medication inventory for residents; maintains the resident charts including but not limited to monthly charting (per charting schedule), Medication Administration Record (MAR) review, medication cart review and chart maintenance; completes/coordinates all lab specimens collected at the community for appropriate transport to the laboratory facility; oversees appropriate medical supply inventory; maintains emergency information, physician contacts, medication administration records, physician orders, charts according to the Arizona Assisted Living Regulations and Community Policies; establishes and coordinates durable medical equipment needs.
- Management of LPN staff including: scheduling and training. Educate staff and residents on health related issues. Implements best practice standards for all medical/resident care; Complete required in-service training including licensure and certifications per State regulations. Implements the rules and regulations set forth by the State of Arizona Assisted Living Regulations and Community Policies.
- Conducts regular inspections of resident suites for issues regarding infection control, medication management and safety issues. Also reports these situations as needed to appropriate management. Notifies appropriate persons for all resident emergencies and incidents according to Arizona regulations and community policies.
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of 2 year of clinical experience in long term care, assisted living and/or memory care.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Maintains a current/unencumbered nursing license in the state of AZ
- Current Fingerprint Card
- Adult CPR Certified TB Test – Annually First Aid Certified
- Positive, friendly, helpful personality
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and Outlook) Excellent communication and problem-solving/reasoning abilities Ability to effectively manage staff
- Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- Exhibit good time management and organization skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
Utilities Compliance Coordinator
Lago Del Oro Water Company is seeking an experienced Utilities Compliance Coordinator to join our team. The purpose of this position is to coordinate and facilitate the required reporting for the utility companies as required by environmental compliance regulations and entities such as ADWR, CAGRD, ADEQ, and county authorities. This position also assists the General Manager and the department with the administrative functions of the utilities operation.
Primary duties include:
- Accounting duties including tracking, receiving, processing invoices for payment, budget coding for purchases, managing contracts with vendors, creating and analyzing budgets.
- Assist General Manager including: correspondence to government agencies, utility customer communication, record keeping for Arizona Department of Water, government permits and regulations.
- Compile detailed records for water consumption for all Robson utility companies for annual DWR reporting and annual CAGRD reports.
- Customer Service for repairs, complaints.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties (payroll time sheets, meter reading management, Blue Stake Management, receptionist for office, petty cash management, office maintenance – supply ordering, etc.)
- Accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of Utility (water and sewer) industry/terminology.
- Advanced Excel
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines
- Excellent communication, customer Service, and organizational skills
Water Treatment Operator
Picacho Water, an affiliated company of Robson Communities, Inc. is seeking a Water Operator for our system in Eloy, AZ. Our ideal candidate would have an extensive history of water distribution system repair and some groundwater treatment. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to help us maintain and improve our water system.
*Will maintain and monitor water distribution and treatment system
*Respond to customer concerns, issues, and complaints
*Collection of samples for chlorine residual and regulatory requirements
*Compile and maintain data and records for permit reporting, according to regulatory requirements
*Participate and plan plant maintenance (routine and non-routine)
*Water system problem solving
*Extensive experience in water distribution repair, including but not limited to, broken water mains, services, and hydrants.
*Facilitate system flushing and valve maintenance program
*Working knowledge of drinking water wells, storage tanks, water hydro-tanks
ADEQ Grade 3 Water Distribution Certification
ADEQ Grade 2 Water Treatment Certification
Wastewater Treatment Operator
Obtain ADEQ Grade I WasteWater Treatment certification required.