Robson Communities Career Openings
Below is a list of our current job opportunities. You may complete an employment application by clicking “Apply Online” below the open position you are interested in. Please do not utilize the “Contact Me Now” option on this website.
If you are a current employee of one of the Robson companies, you will need to complete a Transfer Application which can be obtained on the intranet at rci.robson.com
Assisted Living Manager
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes is seeking to add an experienced Assisted Living Manager to our team. The AL Manager will plan, direct, market, coordinate and supervise the delivery of care required for residents of Renaissance requiring Assisted Living and Memory Support Services. The AL Manager is responsible for achieving and maintaining quality care and service to residents while ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements. The AL Manager works with the executive director to ensure all departments (F&B, maintenance, housekeeping, concierge and activities) work in conjunction with one another.
Primary job duties:
- Manage staff – including hiring, supervision, training, evaluating, discipline and termination. Ensure staffing levels are accurate and appropriate for the level of resident care required. Ensure all caregivers and other employees who are in contact with assisted living and memory support residents receive the required certifications/training upon hire and throughout employment per regulatory guidelines.
- Financial – Oversee budgetary process including budget development, review of financials, ensure capital equipment and supplies are maintained for operation. Analyze expenditures and make recommendations to senior management to ensure overall efficient operation of the assisted living and memory support component of the facility.
- Facility – Ensure federal and state compliance of facility which may include property/equipment inspection. Work with appropriate regulatory agencies to establish and maintain licensing, policies and procedures and needed approvals.
- Residents- Meet with resident and families to ensure quality of care. May require trouble shooting of issues or incidents. Maintain relationship with residents and family members to ensure overall satisfaction and make recommendations for improvements to program and policies.
- Resident Interaction – Daily interaction with residents. May involves personal care such as providing assistance with dressing, showering, toileting, checking vital signs and other activities for daily living (ADL). Meets with new residents; participates in resident functions, as appropriate; may respond to resident emergencies or be contact person for emergency situations. Is first point of contact with new residents to establish weekly cleaning day, shower schedule, preferences for meals laundry, etc. and to determine overall individual care (service) plan.
5+ Years in related field or management of skilled nursing, assisted living, and memory support community facility
- Certified Assisted Living Manager
- Arizona Licensed Nurse Preferred
- TB Test
- CPR Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Ability to work in high stress environment.
- Positive, friendly, helpful personality
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving/reasoning abilities
- Ability to effectively manage staff
- Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience.
- Exhibit good time management and organization skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
Robson Communities, Inc. is seeking an experienced real estate/corporate counsel to join our team. This position will work in the legal department providing a full range of legal support and advises management across a broad scope of transactions and businesses associated with the Robson Communities in Arizona and Texas. Will also work with the Robson Homes companies in Northern California. Primary scope of work will involve corporate governance, contracting, leasing, new home advertising and sales, land acquisition and development, utility company operations, homeowners associations corporate governance and amenities operations (including golf course, restaurants and other facilities operations).
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Trouble shooting and analyzing legal issues relating to a variety of business matters, including sales and construction issues.
- Legal research and compliance.
- Provide advice and counsel on interpretation of laws, policies and contract provisions.
- Maintenance and development of legal compliance and risk mitigation strategies including drafting and maintaining contract forms, legal documents and systems.
- Contract negotiation and preparation.
- Liaison with outside legal counsel.
- Assist general counsel on legal issues as well as lead projects, as delegated by associate legal counsel.
- 4-8 years experience as a corporate and/or real estate associate in national or regional US law firm with in-house legal dept.
- Broad based knowledge of real estate, contract, corporate governance and construction
- Lawyer with JD and active membership in Arizona bar association.
- California or Texas state bar membership license a plus.
- Successful track record of timely delivering work product.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task with attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Must understand individual project goals and how to achieve them efficiently while factoring in legal risks and compliance and compatibility with the organizations structure systems and policies.
- Demonstrated skill in providing legal services to support a variety of fast moving businesses with a complex corporate structure.
The banquet captain directs the banquet staff during special event functions. The captain ensures staff line ups are held prior to the event. Will work closely with the kitchen staff during events, directs service traffic and interacts with guests to ensure a successful event for the customer and their guests. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Manage all aspects of the banquet event to ensure prompt and efficient serving of food and beverage items. Assigns staff to duties during the event, whether it be a sit down service or buffet. Directs service traffic with kitchen. Will perform server duties and provide assistance to the banquet staff, as needed. Address needs of guests immediately and make adjustments when necessary.
- Communicate scheduling needs with director of banquets/catering manager. Communicate guest comments/suggestions/issues with management. Review any staff performance challenges with manager.
- General computer knowledge
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
Caregivers (All Shifts)
Robson Reserve, Goodyear’s luxury Senior Living Community is seeking Certified Caregiversfor the AM, PM, NOC Shift!
The certified Caregiver provides care and assistance to residents of the community. These services are established according to physician orders and resident needs which may include, but are not limited to personal hygiene, mobility, hydration, meals and between meal nourishment and toileting (ADL’s). Other miscellaneous job duties could include changing linens, checking vital signs, documenting resident records, immediately reporting any behavior which is not normal for that resident to the manager. Provide residents with appropriate social and emotional support while creating a home-like environment. Ensures that residents are well-cared for in an environment that encourages independent and individuality. Treat all residents with dignity and respect. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations; maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of all residents. Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Daily interaction with residents requiring assistance and quality resident care according to the individualized service plan and resident preference. May involve personal care such as providing assistance with dressing, showering, toileting, checking vital signs, skin checks and other similar types of care. Will be expected to communicate with families, physicians and other healthcare professionals appropriately; may attend/participate in assisted living/community activities or functions; resident trash pick-up; resident laundry
- Maintain resident records associated with assisted living services, including recording daily transactions or care of residents. May require completion of incident reports to ensure compliance with mandated regulations.
- Communicate with care staff and management at shift change to update status of residents ensuring continuity and quality of care. Communicate with management and LPN as needed. Maintain effective and productive staff relationships to ensure continuity of care.
- Complete required in-service training including certifications per State regulations. Respond to and notify appropriate staff member in the event of a resident emergency or incident.
- 3+ months experience in directed care service for older adults
- Current certification as assisted living caregiver in state of Arizona (Supervisory, personal and directed)
- Adult CPR Certified
- TB Test – Annually
- First Aid Certified
- Current Fingerprint Card
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Positive, friendly, helpful personality and ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills
This position performs general labor and cleaning tasks associated the community. General tasks may include: dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows and counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; re-stocking restroom facilities, changing linens, trash collection/emptying and other general housekeeping duties as assigned. Housekeeping assignments may be in the common areas as well as inside residents living areas – occupied and/or unoccupied.
Previous cleaning experience preferred
Must be able to work in a team environment
Common Area Landscaper
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community and is looking for a Common Area Landscaper for our properties. The landscape laborer performs 100% of their job tasks outside throughout the entire year. Primary job functions including trimming trees, scrubs and hedges; blowing sidewalks, walkways and other common areas; pulling and killing weeds throughout community and clearing away debris or water from areas to keep all common area landscaping areas looking clean and attractive.
Prior experience in landscaping preferred.
Construction Customer Care Representative
The Robson Ranch Construction department believes in delivering a finished home at closing. The Customer Care team interacts with the homebuyers post-closing regarding any warranty service items that need to be addressed by providing outstanding customer service and exceeding homeowner expectations. Customer Care office hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm with no required overtime or after hours calls. Robson Ranch is a long-term master-planned community with no travel to other communities.
This position performs a structured interaction with customers and the construction personnel. This individual will perform quality assurance evaluation, buyer orientations, walkthroughs, and manage warranty service items during the homeowner’s first year. Also will schedule and conduct 60 day follow up with homeowners and eleven month inspections. Responsibly to review all customer care concerns with the homeowner, properly assign to vendors, and enter / track all repairs through completion. Follow up on any outstanding repairs is critical.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs buyer orientation walk through. Will meet homeowner on scheduled appointment and walk through the entire home, inside and outside, and records any items that need to be corrected. Will prepare necessary paperwork associated with the outstanding items and arrange for subcontractor to make the corrections.
- Follows up on outstanding repairs Pro-actively closing out all open items with the homeowners ensuring satisfactory completion
- Conducts pre-orientation Evaluations
- Schedules and conducts First Customer Care Visit / Evaluation
- Previous construction related warranty service or Superintendent experience
- General computer and construction knowledge
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- knowledge of basic construction terminology techniques and processes and the ability to multi-task
- Valid Driver’s license required.
Design Center Consultant
SaddleBrooke Ranch Design Center is seeking a Design Center Consultant to join our team.
This position requires meeting with a new homebuyer to advise on, design and promote upgraded selections of standard and non-standard options, colorize and finalize home construction addenda. The primary duties of the position is to meet with the buyer to demonstrate all options, promote upgrades, advise on design criteria, draw up non-standard applications, finalize all option selections and prepare contract addenda. Follow up with buyer on all questions or issues that arise as a result of option selections. After the design appointment phase is completed the consultant will finalize the contract addenda and turn it over to the construction department to begin the construction phase of the new home. Work with the Construction superintendents in follow-up with the buyer on any issues that arise during the construction process.
- Meet with homebuyers to advise on and make all selections of options which include flooring, cabinetry, electrical, specialty wiring, kitchen and bathroom countertops and fixtures, determine the viability of architectural changes, and draw up Buyer’s vision of non-standard applications.
- Detailed Contract Processing – using interactive programming and an on-line selection tool the Consultant will create detailed contract options addendum. A construction file is then created which includes the contract addenda, electrical drawings, special flooring, tile or countertop drawings and a record of all monies collected.
- Administrative Duties – ensure the Design center is maintained; replacing and organizing product samples that may be displaced during appointments, checking displays for damage and coordinating repair. Follow up with phone calls and paperwork on outstanding contract items or pricing changes or changes to items based on vendor changes or availability of products. Meet with various vendors to implement new product introductions into the Design Center.
Previous experience in the homebuilding industry is desired.
Design certification not required, but training is desirable.
Construction knowledge helpful but not required.
Excellent organizational skills
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community and is looking for Fitness Instructors. We are seeking aqua instructors for 8am classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays starting July 1st and running indefinitely.
Also seeking group exercise instructors in body sculpting, total body conditioning, sit & fit….and the like. Schedule is flexible.
Applicants must be high energy, and have national certification (ie, AFA, ACE, NASM), be current in CPR/AED, and have liability insurance. Experience preferred. Competitive hourly wage determined based on experience.
Landscape Maintenance Technician
Robson Ranch – AZ is seeking an experienced Landscape Maintenance Tech to join our team. This position performs general maintenance of landscape: grass, plants, irrigation, mowing, trimming, edging and general cleanup of out side areas.
- Primary duties Include:
Performs general maintenance of landscape around buildings and model homes. Weekly mowing of grass areas, edging grass areas, trimming shrubs & trees, ensuring irrigation systems are working properly and appropriate watering is taking place, plant replacement as necessary, over seeding for winter grass etc. Keeping landscape areas, walkways, patios clean and all vegetation healthy.
- Secondary responsibilities include:
Assisting building maintenance personnel as needed with minor paint touchup, changing light bulbs in buildings and models, changing air filters, window washing etc.
Assisting building maintenance personnel as needed with minor paint touchup, changing light bulbs in buildings and models, changing air filters, window washing etc.
Previous experience using gas powered tools – lawn mower, edger, trimmer, leaf blower. Basic understanding of starting and maintaining gas powered equipment.
Experience with irrigation systems – ability to change sprinkler/drip heads, repair broken/leaking pipes, irrigation timers etc.
Ability to follow oral and written directions in English.
This position performs repairs and general maintenance tasks as assigned on the buildings and equipment of the facilities and common areas including: HVAC, electrical, and plumbing, and pool equipment repairs. Will also assist other maintenance facilities staff with daily work orders and preventive maintenance. Will ensure outside areas are maintained according to expected standards. Other job duties may include basic prep work for painting, changing lights, hanging pictures, and moving furniture, and clean up. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs repairs on buildings and equipment of the facilities as well as maintenance repairs on pools and spas. Will also work on the general maintenance tasks on the buildings of the facilities and common areas such as clean up, painting, repairs on walls, gates, as well as trash collection/emptying and window washing.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment, electrical, or plumbing.
- Perform maintenance on all other mechanical equipment to include common roads, sump pumps (irrigation lines), street lights and roofing.
- 5+ years of facility maintenance experience in repairing electrical & plumbing equipment, HVAC, Painting.
- Able to follow oral and written directions in English
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must have HVAC repair knowledge.
The primary function of the medication tech is to appropriately administer medications to assisted living residents according to Arizona state regulations. This position may also provide personalized care and services to assisted living residents. Care for residents can include personal hygiene, mobility, hydration, meals and between meal nourishment and toileting. Other miscellaneous job duties could include checking vital signs, documenting resident records and observing resident behavior and immediately reporting any behavior which is not normal for that resident to the manager. Ensures residents are well cared for in an environment that encourages independence and individuality while providing appropriate assistance. Treats all residents with dignity and respect while creating a home-like environment. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations and maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of resident information.
MUST be a Certified Caregiver recognized by the State of Arizona
CPR and First Aid Certified
Level Finger Print Card
Food Handlers Card
Senior Property Manager
Robson Property Management is seeking an experienced Senior Property Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for managing a diverse and growing privately owned portfolio of commercial retail, office, mini storage, RV storage and multifamily investment properties for Robson Communities and its affiliates. Will be responsible for ensuring management of day-to-day operations by managing staff, analyze financial performance, maintenance, property appearance, marketing, tenant and resident relations. The Property Manager must always demonstrate a superior knowledge of the competitive marketplace for each property and meet property performance goals.
Primary duties include:
- Consistent monitoring and reporting of property physical and financial condition, , review and react to financial data and make appropriate adjustments. Manage, develop and implement strategies to achieve property performance goals. . Manage construction and general maintenance to ensure each property is operating at its most marketable condition. Manage tenant improvements for commercial and multifamily. Handle, oversee collections while being prudent with operating expenses, while effectively maintaining the property. Maintain a minimum “shop score” of 80%. Assist Asset Manager with all leasing activity new and renewals.
- Team Management – interview, hire, train, supervise (including handling evaluation and employee relations matters) staff, which may include direct reports who manage/supervise subordinate staff. Lead and direct staff and communicate regularly.
- Accurately prepare and verify accuracy of all forms associated with lease application and reports. Communicate and negotiate with past due commercial tenants to remedy poor performance and negotiate favorable lease terms for both tenant and landlord. Oversee eviction process as necessary.
- Responsible for physical property and landscape inspections.
Industry experience with proven sales, management and customer service skills.
Knowledge of tenant, eviction, codes and regulations pertaining to the multifamily and commercial real estate industry.
Undergraduate College Degree preferred but not required.
Certifications, Licenses – ARM designation through IREM or CCRM designation through CAA preferred.
Mathematical Skills –Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as add, subtract, multiple and divide, calculate discounts, interest, bonuses, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to assess financial performance and accurately forecast future financial performance. Firmly understand components of Total Operating Revenue, Variable Operating Expenses and Net Operating Income.
Computer Skills – Must have excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Should be able to create ads to post to Craigslist and adhere to the policy of posting a minimum of 3 ads per day (depending upon availability).
Customer service and strong oral and written communications skills required. Must be flexible, adaptable and open to change. Able to create value for the Company.
Ability to effectively manage a team of professionals.