Robson Communities Career Openings
Below is a list of our current job opportunities. You may complete an employment application by clicking “Apply Online” below the open position you are interested in. Please do not utilize the “Contact Me Now” option on this website.
If you are a current employee of one of the Robson companies, you will need to complete a Transfer Application which can be obtained on the intranet at rci.robson.com
Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch is currently in the process of expanding to a 27 hole golf course. We are seeking to add an experienced Assistant Golf Course Superintendent to our team. The Assistant Golf Course Superintendent directs and trains golf course maintenance employees and ensures protocols are followed in maintenance of golf course. The assistant will be the day-to-day contact with the employees and oversees/assigns work schedules of personnel, as directed by the Superintendent/Director of Golf. Will ensure repairs and maintenance of golf course equipment through golf course mechanic.
Job Requirements: Must have prior experience on a golf course. Either an internship or previous work experience. Must have TDA Spray License or be able to obtain within 90 days of hire.
Educational Requirements: Must have 2-4 year degree/certificate in Turf Management or a related field
Robson Communities, Inc. is seeking an experienced real estate/corporate counsel to join our team. This position will work in the legal department providing a full range of legal support and advises management across a broad scope of transactions and businesses associated with the Robson Communities in Arizona and Texas. Will also work with the Robson Homes companies in Northern California. Primary scope of work will involve corporate governance, contracting, leasing, new home advertising and sales, land acquisition and development, utility company operations, homeowners associations corporate governance and amenities operations (including golf course, restaurants and other facilities operations).
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Trouble shooting and analyzing legal issues relating to a variety of business matters, including sales and construction issues.
- Legal research and compliance.
- Provide advice and counsel on interpretation of laws, policies and contract provisions.
- Maintenance and development of legal compliance and risk mitigation strategies including drafting and maintaining contract forms, legal documents and systems.
- Contract negotiation and preparation.
- Liaison with outside legal counsel.
- Assist general counsel on legal issues as well as lead projects, as delegated by associate legal counsel.
- 4-8 years experience as a corporate and/or real estate associate in national or regional US law firm with in-house legal dept.
- Broad based knowledge of real estate, contract, corporate governance and construction
- Lawyer with JD and active membership in Arizona bar association.
- California or Texas state bar membership license a plus.
- Successful track record of timely delivering work product.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task with attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Must understand individual project goals and how to achieve them efficiently while factoring in legal risks and compliance and compatibility with the organizations structure systems and policies.
- Demonstrated skill in providing legal services to support a variety of fast moving businesses with a complex corporate structure.
Robson Ranch Sales in Texas is seeking a Housekeeper to join our team. This position performs general labor and cleaning tasks associated with the sales office including model homes or PG units.. General tasks may include: dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows and counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; re-stocking restroom facilities, changing linens, trash collection/emptying and other general housekeeping duties as assigned.
This position is 40 hours per week.
Previous cleaning experience required
Must be able to work in a team environment
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community is looking for a night time Cleaning Specialist to join our team. This position performs general labor and cleaning tasks for our facilities. General tasks may include: dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows and counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; re-stocking restroom facilities, changing linens, trash collection/emptying and other general housekeeping duties as assigned.
This is a night shift with some weekends
~Previous cleaning experience
~Must be able to work in a team environment
Director of Golf Operations
PebbleCreek Resort is seeking an experienced Director of Golf Operations to join our team. This position oversees the complete operations of the golf shops and maintenance departments to ensure they meet the expectations of playability, appearance and budgetary requirements. Responsibilities include assisting the golf pros and superintendents regarding outside play including tournaments, daily play and other special activities. Is also responsible for the administration and all sales/inventory and sale of all materials.
At least 3 years of Head Pro experience.
Thorough understanding of the game of golf, member relations, tournaments and outside play requirements.
Working knowledge of golf course construction including agronomy and turf management.
Knowledge of water use guidelines to State and Federal Regulations
4 year college degree preferred.
PGA Class A Certified.
Allied Association Member (NGCOA, GCSAA, Southwest Section PGA, Cactus and Pine, etc.)
Ability to interpret financial reports.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to problem solve issues. Computer skills: word, excel, POS, Golf Genius.
Fitness Center Attendant
Robson Ranch-AZ is seeking a Fitness Center Attendant for our Sports Club. This position is responsible for monitoring member and guest use of the Sports Club/fitness center and ensure compliance with approved rules, regulations, and safety guidelines.
Job duties include:
- Monitor access to the Sports Club/fitness center which may include: ID verification, wavier form completion, sign-in, name badge distribution and guest passes.
- Provide front desk office functions including: answering telephone, greeting guests, booking tennis reservations (if applicable), checking out equipment, distributing locker keys.
- Routinely walk through the Sports Club/fitness center complex to ensure that all areas are clean and systems are operating properly, report maintenance and safety issues per guidelines, and perform basic housekeeping functions as needed.
- Wash, dry and fold towels.
- Understand, monitor and enforce all approved rules and regulations for the Sports Club facility, Tennis Courts and Outdoor Pools.
- Open and close the facility based on established procedures.
- Clean Fitness equipment, make coffee/clean coffee pots.
This position is part-time with flexible hours, from 12-20 hours per week.
Must have good customer service and computer skills.
Food and Beverage Positions
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community seeking several food and beverage positions for its Home Owners Association. PebbleCreek is located in Goodyear and is an active adult community offering a resort-style living for its residents. Successful candidates will display a high level of customer service in all facets of their job performance.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants for the following positions:
Banquet Prep Cooks
Banquet Servers and Bartenders
Must have Food Handlers Card and previous experience is helpful.
Golf Course Maintenance Technician
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is looking for a Golf Course Maintenance Technician to join our team. The Golf Course Maintenance Tech I works outside on the golf course performing manual labor tasks associated with the maintenance of the course. These tasks include mowing grass, raking bunkers and other duties associated with maintaining the golf courses for optimum playability. Tasks may be performed using golf course maintenance equipment.
|-General knowledge of golf course maintenance
-Ability to operate truck and motorized equipment
-Physical stamina to accomplish manual labor tasks working in the heat
Land Development Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Land Development Project Manager to join our team managing our Tucson communities. The project manager is responsible for tracking ongoing work in the field with subcontractors, interpreting blueprints for construction projects, making sure quality of work is performed, and approving payment quantities for progress payments on jobs. Also needs to be able to make field decisions on construction techniques / outcome when in question. Approves minor change orders for day to day work.
Job duties include:
- Coordinate all infrastructure improvements, design through installation and acceptance.
- Keep office informed of status/ problems of all work
- Coordinate with engineering for infrastructure improvements, design and installation
- Coordinate with utility companies for infrastructure improvements, design and installation
- Coordinate with subcontractors for infrastructure improvements, bid through installation and acceptance.
- Making field decisions on field fit/ retro fit of work
- Managing Air quality (dust control) permits and implementation
- Working with Landscape Design and Installation
- Managing Storm Water Pollution Plan
- Review progress payment submittals.
General Civil Engineering knowledge and/or experience
Contracting – Bid preparation through execution and payment.
Preparation of Land Development Budgets and Schedules. Minimum of 10 years of Land Development experience.
Completion of Dust Control Compliance Training Class
Completion of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan – Certified Training.
Decision making ability
Time management skills
Interpretation / understanding of blueprints (technical and engineering experience helpful)
Word, Excel & Microsoft Project
The Robson Ranch community is seeking an experienced Maintenance Tech to join our team. This position performs general maintenance tasks as assigned including: general clean up, painting, building and equipment repairs, pool cleaning and outside maintenance, trash collection and emptying, and window washing.
Job duties include:
- Performs general maintenance tasks (unoccupied and occupied buildings) such as clean up, painting, light repair, building and equipment repairs, pool cleaning, outside maintenance and window washing and set ups.
- Performs work orders for residents and all common areas.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on HVAC, kitchen facilities equipment, as needed.
- Performs maintenance on all other mechanical equipment ie., boilers, softwater, conditioners, etc.
- Performs maintenance on pool, spa and equipment.
- Picks up and removes trash
- Previous maintenance experience.
- Basic facility maintenance, custodial and house cleaning experience.
- Must have basic HVAC, pool, kitchen, lighting knowledge
- Must exhibit quality of patience, concern for the needs of the elderly, and a positive attitude toward interactions with residents and employees.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Able to follow oral and written directions in English.
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes in Chandler is seeking an experienced Maintenance Tech to join our team. Performs general maintenance tasks as assigned including: general clean up, painting, building and equipment repairs, pool cleaning and outside maintenance, trash collection and emptying, and window washing. The position may require assisting residents with moving furniture
Performs general maintenance tasks (unoccupied and occupied buildings) such as clean up, painting, building and equipment repairs, pool cleaning, outside maintenance, trash collection/emptying and window washing.
Performs work order for residents and all common areas.
Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment.
Performs maintenance on all other mechanical equipment ie., boilers, softwater, conditioners, etc.
Picks up and removes trash.
Performs maintenance on pool, spa and equipment.
Position is Monday – Friday, some weekends, holidays and on-call time required.
Previous maintenance experience helpful
Able to follow oral and written directions in English.
Must exhibit quality of patience, concern for the needs of the elderly, and a positive attitude toward interactions with residents, guests and other employees.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Must be HVAC certified
The Nursing Supervisor manages licensed nurses and med-techs to include training, scheduling shifts, in services. Handles clinical responsibility, working with management to set goals and meet objectives in delivering quality care. Is expected to work alongside staff, if need be, and teach. Ensures quality resident care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines. Collaborates and partners with physicians, pharmacy and other medical professionals to promote quality care for residents. Ensures completion of comprehensive assessments as required by regulation or company policy. Provide on-call support for the community. Ensures compliance, efficiency and team’s understanding of policies and procedures.
Primary job duties include:
- Resident Care – Ensures completion of resident assessments as required; coordinates and schedules physician appointments for assisted living residents; works with the nurses to develop a resident service plan that ensures appropriate care for the resident; schedules and updates resident care plan meetings according to community policies and state regulations; observes, assesses, records, reports resident symptoms/reactions/progress; protects privacy and confidentiality of resident information; follows universal precautions for all residents. Provide clinical oversight and quality management.
- Recordkeeping / chart review – Orders, administers, maintains and counts the medication inventory for residents; maintains the resident charts including but not limited to monthly charting (per charting schedule), Medication Administration Record (MAR) review, medication cart review and chart maintenance; completes/coordinates all lab specimens collected at the community for appropriate transport to the laboratory facility; oversees appropriate medical supply inventory; maintains emergency information, physician contacts, medication administration records, physician orders, charts according to the Arizona Assisted Living Regulations and Community Policies; establishes and coordinates durable medical equipment needs.
- Management of LPN staff including: scheduling and training. Educate staff and residents on health related issues. Implements best practice standards for all medical/resident care; Complete required in-service training including licensure and certifications per State regulations. Implements the rules and regulations set forth by the State of Arizona Assisted Living Regulations and Community Policies.
- Conducts regular inspections of resident suites for issues regarding infection control, medication management and safety issues. Also reports these situations as needed to appropriate management. Notifies appropriate persons for all resident emergencies and incidents according to Arizona regulations and community policies.
- Minimum of 2 year of clinical experience in long term care, assisted living and/or memory care.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Maintains a current/unencumbered nursing license in the state of AZ
- Current Fingerprint Card
- Adult CPR Certified TB Test – Annually First Aid Certified
- Positive, friendly, helpful personality
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and Outlook) Excellent communication and problem-solving/reasoning abilities Ability to effectively manage staff
- Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- Exhibit good time management and organization skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
Sales Cleaning Specialist
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community is looking for a Cleaning Specialist to join our team in our Sales office. This position performs general labor and cleaning tasks for our model homes, villas, and sales office. General tasks may include: dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows and counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; re-stocking restroom facilities, changing linens, trash collection/emptying and other general housekeeping duties as assigned. Housekeeping assignments may be in the common areas as well as inside residents living areas — occupied and/or unoccupied.
Position is Mon-Fri from around 5am – 2pm with some weekends
- Previous cleaning experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be Bilingual