Robson Communities Career Openings
Below is a list of our current job opportunities. You may complete an employment application by clicking “Apply Online” below the open position you are interested in. Please do not utilize the “Contact Me Now” option on this website.
If you are a current employee of one of the Robson companies, you will need to complete a Transfer Application which can be obtained on the intranet at rci.robson.com
This position helps the Activities Director with a wide variety of job tasks for the Assisted Living residents of the Renaissance Community. May provide assistance to the Independent Living resident activities. Will develop and help execute ideas and the necessary communication materials needed to announce events. Ensure items needed for events such as food, tables, etc. are ordered and set up according to event specifications. Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Assists in planning for and providing group and individual activities for the residents i including physical/rehabilitative, creative, spiritual, educational & social activities. Duties involve contact with the resident populations and a varied work schedule that may include some weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining communication systems—writes, produces and distributes separate newsletters/calendars for the residents and their families of Independent Living and Assisted Living. Keep calendars/newsletters on file for at least one year. Write-up food requests for activities requiring refreshments.
- Participates in formulating an individual plan of care in regards to activities for each resident in the assistant living.
- Chaperone scheduled activities away from the facility.
- Attend in services and/or workshops as directed by the Activity Director.
- Assist in taking transportation appointments for residents.
- Setting-up room for activities and cleaning-up following activities.
- 5% – Assist with other tasks as directed by the Activity Director such as maintaining bulletin board, written daily announcements, etc.
- Continues resident’s activities, care planning and supervision of the activity program in the absence of the Activity Director.
1 year experience working in the geriatric industry
Ability to work with seniors and communicate effectively
Robson Communities, Inc. Corporate office is seeking an experienced, seasoned Administrative Professional to support senior management. Primary duties include: answering phones, scheduling meetings, filing, Notarizing legal documents, processing timecards/expense reports; preparing and distributing various reports/documents throughout Corporate office. Will also handle Outlook calendars and may make travel arrangements.
- Assist top executives by answering phones, taking messages, coordinating calendars, setting up meetings, prepare new files, filing, processing timecards and expense reports.
- Miscellaneous administrative, clerical job tasks as dictated by department needs which may include: distribute company monthly and quarterly reports to various internal or external sources, as necessary; inputting law firm bill amounts into monthly spreadsheet; working with external municipalities, counties, for various distribution of or to obtain paperwork, reports, deeds, etc.; handling miscellaneous accounting functions such as bank reports, liens, HOA documentation; making travel arrangements (airline, hotel, auto).
Note: this position is Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm and is an hourly paid position
8+ years of administrative support experience
Notary Public (or ability to obtain)
Word, Excel, Outlook.
Possess professional demeanor, and excellent interpersonal and phone skills.
Advanced grammar, spelling, letter format & composition skills.
Must be able to work with strong personalities.
Current available shifts are: 2nd and NOC
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes is seeking experienced Caregivers. This position will provide personalized care and services to assisted living residents. Care for residents can include personal hygiene, mobility, hydration, meals and between meal nourishment and toileting. Other miscellaneous job duties could include checking vital signs, documenting resident records and observing resident behavior and immediately reporting any behavior which is not normal for that resident to the manager. Ensures residents are well cared for in an environment that encourages independence and individuality while providing appropriate assistance. Treats all residents with dignity and respect while creating a home-like environment. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations and maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of resident information.
Minimum one year experience as a caregiver, current certification as assisted living caregiver in State of Arizona (supervisory, personal and directed).
CNA/LNA certifications considered with completion of appropriation bridge courses
Memory Care experience helpful
Medication management certification, current fingerprint card, adult CPR and First Aid certified.
Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test is required.
The Renaissance in Sun Lakes is seeking a CDL driver with passenger endorsement to join our team. This position transports residents of the community to predetermined locations using company vehicles, either a Town Car or multi passenger van. Will provide assistance loading and unloading to ensure safety of the residents.
Primary duties include:
- Driving residents to various locations as assigned using buses, trolley and towncar. Includes daily drop-offs and pick-ups on loop schedule.
- May be required to attend special events that residents are driven to and/or wait at for the residents depending upon the location/destination.
- Responsible for fueling the vehicle and taking it in for servicing.
CDL License with passenger endorsement.
Good Customer service skills
Understand the needs of seniors and residents needing assistance with walkers.
Food and Beverage Positions
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community seeking several food and beverage positions for its Home Owners Association. PebbleCreek is located in Goodyear and is an active adult community offering a resort-style living for its residents. Successful candidates will display a high level of customer service in all facets of their job performance.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants for the following positions:
Banquet Prep Cooks
Banquet Servers and Bartenders
Must have Food Handlers Card and previous experience is helpful.
Golf Course Maintenance Technician
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is looking for a Golf Course Maintenance Technician to join our team. The Golf Course Maintenance Tech I works outside on the golf course performing manual labor tasks associated with the maintenance of the course. These tasks include mowing grass, raking bunkers and other duties associated with maintaining the golf courses for optimum playability. Tasks may be performed using golf course maintenance equipment.
|-General knowledge of golf course maintenance
-Ability to operate truck and motorized equipment
-Physical stamina to accomplish manual labor tasks working in the heat
Human Resources Administrator
This position supports the Corporate Human Resources Department with the daily administrative tasks associated with the Quail Creek community, a Robson Resort Community in the Tucson area. Will provide assistance to managers with recruiting via job postings and job description development; check jobs@robson daily and screen/forward to appropriate manager. Order and review criminal background check reports and conduct new employee orientations. Responsible for coding and checking paperwork for accuracy and use E-Verify program. Work with supervisors to clarify/explain paperwork and processes, relay information regarding policies and other general information. Will provide assistance to managers with employee relations matters, including appropriate documentation and processing terminations. Will be a liaison for the benefits and payroll departments assisting with general questions, accident reporting and requests for leaves of absence and assist with various projects.
New Employee Processes – Order backgrounds checks, driving checks. Certified to use E-verify system for new hire verifications and IIX for driving checks. Prepare materials and conduct New Hire Orientation. Verification of paperwork completed by new employee; code new hire files.
Receive, verify information on employee change forms; code applicable information related to changes being made. Assist with benefits enrollments of new employees or during open enrollment.
Respond to employment related inquiries including benefits, counseling/employee relations issues, and conduct manager training of specific classes and conduct quarterly safety meetings.
Assist managers/supervisors with job postings, ad placement, rejection letters and general inquiries regarding paperwork completion.
Special projects – newsletters, manager memos, healthy initiatives, employee functions.
Two years plus experience in Human Resources.
Excellent Communication skills-both oral and written.
Ability to read, interpret and explain policies and procedures.
Computer skills including beginning to intermediate abilities with Word, Excel and internet functions.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) NOC Shift
The Renaissance is looking for an experienced LPN to work the weekend NOC shifts; Friday-Sunday. Other shifts may be available for full-time status.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides nursing services to the residents according to physician orders while meeting the personal care needs for quality of life for each resident. The LPN is responsible for oversight/administration of all medications, resident care and treatments. Ensures residents are well cared for in an environment that encourages independence and individuality while providing appropriate assistance. Treats residents with dignity and respect while creating a home-like environment. Will be expected to follow all Arizona State Assisted Living rules and regulations; maintain/protect privacy and confidentiality of all resident information. Maintains resident records and charting per state and community regulations/policies. Participates in required in-service training programs.
Minimum one (1) year experience as Assisted Living/elder care LPN
Current and in good standing LPN license through the state of Arizona
Experience in service plan management
Current Fingerprint Card
Adult CPR Certified
TB Test – Annually
First Aid Certified
Must be able to read, write and speak English
Positive, friendly, helpful personality
Excellent communication and problem-solving/reasoning abilities
Ability to effectively manage staff
The Robson Ranch Sales office is seeking an experienced Maintenance Tech to join our team. This is a part-time position, 3 days per week; Monday -Wednesday or Wednesday -Friday.
This position is responsible for performing general maintenance tasks on occupied and unoccupied buildings for the sales department including sales center, model homes and PG units. A primary function of this job entails inspecting and walking all properties and areas to ensure cleanliness and neat appearance.
Primary duties include:
- Performs general maintenance tasks on occupied and unoccupied buildings such as: general clean up, painting, analysis of new sales building, models, spec homes and preferred guest villas/homes for equipment repairs to determine if can be performed by maintenance technician or if outside contractor needs to be contacted
- Preventative maintenance of all mechanical equipment including water fountains/features.
- Oversees landscape company and the work performed by company used by sales division – includes daily inspection of property to ensure clean and neat appearance of all areas.
- Trash removal – ensuring overall cleanliness of the property and the buildings. May be higher percentage of time after storms or inclement weather affects the property.
General Maintenance knowledge
Property Maintenance Technician II
PebbleCreek Resort, a Robson Resort Community, is a large master-planned community and is looking for an experienced Property Maintenance Technician II. This position performs repairs and general maintenance tasks as assigned on the buildings and equipment of the facilities and common areas including: HVAC, electrical, and plumbing, painting and drywall, and pool equipment repairs. Will also assist other maintenance facilities staff with daily work orders and preventive maintenance. Will ensure outside areas are maintained according to expected standards. Other job duties may include basic prep work for painting, changing lights, hanging pictures, and moving furniture, and clean up.
- 5+ years of facility maintenance experience in repairing electrical & plumbing equipment, HVAC, Painting.
- Able to follow oral and written directions in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must have HVAC repair knowledge
Robson Ranch is seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join our scratch kitchen team. This position is responsible for assisting the Chef in overseeing food preparation in food and beverage outlets. Responsibilities may include: making recommendations concerning purchasing decisions and inventory control measures and assisting in the assurances of overall quality and consistency of products. Responsible for properly storing products in a time and efficient manner to maintain temperatures on perishable products.
5+ years of culinary experience
Ability to follow detailed instructions
General computer knowledge
Must have ability to execute and produce banquet events.
Ability to cost out menus and specials for sale on menus.
Knowledge of inventory and extensions of items for end of month.
Robson Communities, Inc. Accounting Department is seeking a Staff Accountant for their Utilities and Commercial department.
The position will perform daily, monthly, and some quarterly accounting work for all Robson utility and commercial leasing companies. The position requires highly detail oriented review and entry. An example of such processes includes, but is not limited to, subcontractor contracts, leases, CAM calculations, tenant insurance, monthly billings, general ledger review, periodic rate case preparations and filings.
Primary Duties include:
- Payables –review, code, approve, and research (as needed) for processing from field
- Utility billing and cash receipts – oversee and review to ensure appropriate procedures are followed. Process and input monthly billings.
- Tenant leases and tracking – using Excel, maintain and track to ensure proper accounting methods are maintained, record receipt of monthly rents, and make adjustments are necessary. Will work with property management department. Ensure tenant insurance is current. Process and input monthly tenant billings.
- Monthly sales tax reconciliation, tenant CAM reconciliation, utility consumption reports, update stat reports.
- Monthly, quarterly, yearly review and entries – will conduct initial reviews of general ledger and monthly reports and submit to controller for approval.
- Other projects including rate cases, other applicable accounting projects that may be assigned by controller(s).
- 3+ years
- Bachelor in accounting preferred.
- JD Edwards Enterprise 1, preferred
- Excel proficiency
- Utility Management Solutions
- Commercial & utility accounting preferred