Robson Ranch Arizona Jewelry Club
The goal of the Jewelry Club is to promote interest and training in the art of jewelry making of all forms in a positive and safe environment that encourages all skill levels. Membership in the Robson Ranch Arizona Jewelry Club is open to all homeowners, both permanent and short-term.
The Jewelry Club now has a display of jewelry made by club members in the display case inside the main entrance to Studio 5, within the Creative Arts Studio. Many pieces are for sale, and many pieces have been made to benefit Beads of Courage, our charity of choice. Discover a sample of what classes the Jewelry Club offers below:
– Orientation and Beading 101 for newbies
– Beading 102 (This class is necessary for most future classes.)
– Springtime Beads on Memory Wire
– The Bird and Hibiscus Bracelet
– Beaded Leather Wrap
– Using Knots in your Jewelry Designs
Varying studio hours are available on Thursday, Friday and Sunday and class sizes are limited.
Written by: Judi Mutal-Gove